Frequent Redirection to Ad Page

Sometimes, when accessing these forums or threads on these forums, I'll be redirected to an otherwise blank page with an ad in the center.

I've noticed this before, and figured it was probably intentional, but now it's becoming frequent enough to be a bother. It may just be particular ads that do this. I'm not sure, since I just reload Tip.It when it happens (pressing back doesn't work or is slow - also shows how effective this invasive advertising method is :rolleyes:). I'll post a picture of it next time it happens if necessary.

2dgucz6.png

It JUST happened when I clicked this to see if there was any response. Unfortunately I press back on my mouse out of habit, but I do believe it was Hewlett Packard (HP).

No "redirecting in 15 seconds" or something like some other sites have.

2dgucz6.png

If it happens again, please be sure to report it here (on the "Report bad ads here!") topic. We do need as much detail as possible to be able to track down the advert and block it! Include information like what ad it is, what URL it leads to, etc.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've had the same thing happen three times today. Today is the first time it's happened to me. Same add. It was when I clicked on a topic to go to last unread reply, from front forum page, in all three cases. In chrome, if it makes a difference.

2s0cxth.png

I really hate how when you use the middle button to open a thread in a new tab, you sometimes get the ad which causes it to open in the current tab instead of a new one.

Guys there's nothing we can do about it until someone provides us with an exact landing URL for the actual advertisement. :( Once we get the URL we can take steps towards removing it.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Are you still experiencing it? We (supposedly) blocked it a few days ago. Sorry I didn't post about this sooner, I didn't see the topic bumped.

Posted Image

I tryed to block that kind of banner at the beginning of April, I blocked the more intrusive banner category, but now I see that it was not enough. Today I blocked the hp.com domain, so Tribal Fusion will not display those banners anymore. I didn't find fortifymyapp in any advertiser, but I hope that blocking hp will resolve this problem.

Thank You all