Pyramid Plunder Boosts

baileydafrog

You make it sound like thieving and PP is all that hard, even before having access to the last room you can quite easily muster ~1m xp a day without even needing too much playtime. One of my long standing xp gain records was 1.7m thief xp in a day and that was without any pendants and such + I really didn't play all that much around 6-10 hour region if memory serves.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i wish i had 6-10 hours spare in a day, in general i have 2-3 max and in that time i have other things to do too, i probably pay full attention around an hour a day so finding out i'll have to do extra days doing the same thing because i set myself a goal of finishing the desert tasks for some reason is pretty disappointing!

• Like 1
baileydafrog.png

i wish i had 6-10 hours spare in a day, in general i have 2-3 max and in that time i have other things to do too, i probably pay full attention around an hour a day so finding out i'll have to do extra days doing the same thing because i set myself a goal of finishing the desert tasks for some reason is pretty disappointing!

True but the 1.7m was the 6-10 hours play time with no boosts (pendants, avatars etc.)

2-3 hours a day using boosts you could probably still achieve close to 1mil

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You should run through as fast as you can and then loot, no snake checking or w/e urns in ur 1 before last room, but make sure you move on to the last room with enough time to loot all the urns. If you are good you should be able to loot all the urns in both rooms (assuming now pita urns) in a single run though at least 6 in the one before last room should be your minimum target. Sarcophagus isn't worth doing other than final room if you have time spare. The golden chests can be quickly opened in all rooms as you run through for a little extra. Also let you invent fill and don't worry about storing loot that wastes time and make sure you have pharaoh's sceptre to tele in every time - it takes you direct to mummy so avoids searching for the right entrance + the invent full of loot you have ought to be enough to get it recharged every 3rd run. Ardy claok 3 or 4 is also useful for succes rates.

Games are 5 mins long so 11 or 12 runs an hour is about right.

With 91 thief max is around 240k an hour (according to rswiki) so with 81, which is only one room lower, you ought to be able to net around about 175k-180k an hour for about 525k-580k in 3 hours.

So admittedly my prior pushing 1mil in 3 hours mighta been a bit much with room 91, but you should still be able to push a bit higher than your current rates.

And this is without using pendants or ava bonuses - though trying to use a clan avatar bonus would be wise. The 3% boost on the above quoted rates would take it to 540k - 597k for the 3 hours.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

If they haven't changed it since POP came out, then regardless of full/empty inv, ibis always drops on floor, but you do get a notification. I only got one piece from 77-90 there, so don't be too intent on finding them.

IDK why you would bank anything there, use a scepter, rescharge, only keep gold items. Also 150-170k/h is perfectly regular, i was getting these xprates on my way to 90 as well.

purekilljoy.png

I got boots yesterday and they went into inv, I've always banked because I presumed you had to drop things to keep going, I use the totem to avoid poison and just bank heal, though I wear full godwars with Dom gloves so could do plenty of trips without the healing, just gotta get rid of my band habits, thanks all :)

baileydafrog.png