Complete Newbs (to dng) Needed

Tui

I am looking for some people who have never or almost never dungeoneered at all, ideally knowing nothing about the skill.

Why? I am writing a guide and surely will overlook answers to certain things. Plan is to send you a complete beginners guide on what to do and see what questions you have after reading & trying it.

You get an excellent introduction to the skill and I will help you out with some dungeoneering.

Please pm me on these forums. I don't play much RS so you are unlikely to see me ingame otherwise.

Note: F2p is fine too.

P0lPXdo.png

Well, if you going to make a nice guide for somebody to start out on then you are going to have to offer a translation for all the common acronyms because nobody speaks english there anymore.

I mean you try to get an occult floor all you see are people spamming 0+1, sl or free leech or f31L.

Even I have no idea what exactly they mean because the lexicon has changed so much in the 3 years that the skill has been out.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Yes, I will be including a section on acronyms but currently am concerned about completely new dungeoneers.

Sinkhan was kind enough to post this to reddit which has added a few people interested linked here.

Edit: It has been sent out to those interested, although I am happy to send it out to more people at later dates as more of it is complete for feedback or to help.

P0lPXdo.png

The sections that will help someone just beyond a beginner are being written currently. This thread was intended for just the absolute beginner's section feedback, which I have received. That said, I will be publishing the more complete version as soon as it's ready. Sit tight, it won't take too long. If you are really interested in reading the beginning then go on over to this page to view it:

http://dungeoneering.freeforums.org/post3.html

I am editing this page as it is written and when it is complete I will (probably) host it on some other sites. This makes edits easy for me and allows me to use bbcode how I want to.

P0lPXdo.png