Bug's in chrome?

reaverhd

Hi,

Yesterday I have installed chrome and java 1.6 and I am currently playing on it (Old school).

The first problem that I have is that Swiftkit seems inactive when I play on runescape (chrome).

This is what i mean

Picture one : inactive :http://gyazo.com/a61...c56c745ac8d513c

When you click file for instance it becomes active again (black letters instead of grey)

My second problem is that I have huge screen freezes that are not the Runescape servers. It's just freezing my screen for 15 seconds and then it continues (When the screen is frozen the game just continues because I can hear the sound still going).

Is it only me or do other people have the same problems?

Any help would be appreciated.

~Rico

I got the same problem, the inactivity (not really a problem) and the freezes(which are frustrating). The freezes are not happening on chrome chrome, but it does on swiftkit chrome, also got the latest drivers.

When it freezes dose minimizing the SwiftKit and then bringing it back up do anything? I know that's not a real good solution but it gives us an indication as to where we can look for a cause.

I'm trying to determine if redrawing the java applet will fix it.

simmo200.png

When it freezes dose minimizing the SwiftKit and then bringing it back up do anything? I know that's not a real good solution but it gives us an indication as to where we can look for a cause.

Clicking on the titlebar works to unfreeze

With titlebar I mean this: 2DEI2.png

Clicking on the titlebar works to unfreeze

With titlebar I mean this: 2DEI2.png

Thats correct.

Ok, I'm still working on getting Java 7 working which will in turn change quite a few things so it will hopefully fix this issue. Keep an eye out or subscribe to the topic and I'll let you know once an update is available on the staff server.

• Like 1

strider3282.png

SiNmDRk.png