Forgot how to Plunder efficently.

miracleman58

I think you just need to start Icthlarin's Little Helper to get access.

No bank in Sophanem without the Dealing with Scabaras quest, so having a sceptre+ring of dueling is a definite must for efficiency.

Super antipoison doses each last for the full duration of a plunder run.

Pack some lobsters I guess, and protect melee against the scarabs?

Penance gloves + Spottier cape + Boots of lightness to cut weight as much as possible.

Someone mentioned that blackjacking menaphite is better until 91, though (unless you're already 91?...)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Perhaps not the most efficient way, but I'd take Sceptre, Super anti and 6 lobs.

Banking after every run only takes a matter of seconds so not too much exp waste, even that way you can make 10m+ to 99.

At 65 Thieving I get around 90k/hour which is pretty good.

Perhaps not the most efficient way, but I'd take Sceptre, Super anti and 6 lobs.

Banking after every run only takes a matter of seconds so not too much exp waste, even that way you can make 10m+ to 99.

At 65 Thieving I get around 90k/hour which is pretty good.

How do you make money from it?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I'm not quite sure if Pyramid Plunder is worth it at 56 Thieving. I didn't really do it until I was 85 Thieving on my original account, which I managed to get before Pyramid Plunder was released.

Penance Gloves/Spottier Cape/Boots of Lightness are good for cutting weight, which really helps your run energy. The rest depends how lucky you are in looting the urns.

I usually keep all the gold items and sell them to the NPC. Made a good bit of money doing that after getting 17M-18M XP or so on Pyramid Plunder on my main.

Caj_Revived.png

Goals: 155/175 QP