10 million burnt food & collections

Also thanks to Ur2fatforme again for selling me some burnt shrimp he'd bought from a collector :)

3uQHj.png

(tried to add this with update pic but won't allow me to put two iamges together for some reason :l)

You make me want to start collections, but I'm too poor for all that...maybe I can start a collection of things that are worth 1 or 2 gp...mehhh

There are quite a few seeds that are 1-4ea :D I started my collections with bronze maces back when they were 5ea and accumulated about 600k of them. Sadly, they were sold for 15ea. Street price for them are about 80-120ea now D:

Wow that's pretty impressive. I guess that's all I'd inevitably hope for...a price increase so I make a profit from my hoarding...but congrats on getting a 4th of the way to your goal! I'll have about 1,500 or so burnt sharks for ya by the end of the week! :P

The price of lower valued items will gradually increase overtime as more people get into collecting. Thanks and dayum 1.5k burnt sharks with 99 cook. You must've cooked at least 15k sharks or so :o

2.63 million burnts! Progress has definitely slowed down since the start of this thread. Seen this coming. Bought out a lot of the smaller collector's burnts. Still wanting to reach 10 million of them. Also, with the release of "Bringing Home the Bacon" quest, there was a new burnt food introduced called 'burnt pork pie'. Unfortunately, they're untradable.. oh well :P

3Aek5.png

Hello fellow Miffdorian 8-) Good luck getting to 10M burnt fishs. It would be nice if you Traded me all of the F2p ones someday :)

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Hello fellow Miffdorian 8-) Good luck getting to 10M burnt fishs. It would be nice if you Traded me all of the F2p ones someday :)

Hullo and thanks! :)

If I'd want to trade/sell my burnt food, I wouldn't want to split the collection apart as this is (to my knowledge) the largest, if not one of the largest burnt food collection as of right now.

First update with RS3 yey (I can see myself!!). A little hard to see items in bank with a transparent bank boo. Having a solid, non transparent bank looks dodgy. Hit 2.7m burnt food :)

3JCf1.png

Hey, sorry it's taken so long with my sharks, I've had computer troubles. Get my laptop back tomorrow and I'll definitely have a few thousand bursts to sell you by this Saturday/Sunday! :)

Ill be able to help out a little! My friend said she knows someone with 300k burnts or so and will only sell for the right price. Not sure what the right price is but hopefully not too much for you :P ill pm you the persons name when I see you on!

Ill be able to help out a little! My friend said she knows someone with 300k burnts or so and will only sell for the right price. Not sure what the right price is but hopefully not too much for you :P ill pm you the persons name when I see you on!

Will try to get in touch with him when I see him on :)

On another note, just reached over 3.4m burnts!

3MTVN.png

3MTXG.png

• Like 1