10 million burnt food & collections

^ Thanks! :)

Found time to pull off 1 more trip for today. My lowest valued trip but still decent :P

As of this post, I just instant sold mh dclaw for 8m and oh dclaw for 6m.. New comabt beta announced and things are already soaring haha. This will probably affect the prices of newer weapons.. for now!

6w82M.png

6v7T2.png

2 coin stacks?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I didn't realize you could smuggle coins out of either of those areas.... The more you know.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

^ Me too :P That's why I want to test my luck & patience. If I get unlucky and require hundreds on the same type of key.. GG

Luckiest trip yet :) Going to use momentum from now on so I can multitask!

6DE2t.png

While trying to get keys from the Ascension Dungeon, I've decided to go on my alt and attempt to buy burnt food from f2p worlds and see how long it will take me to get to 100k burnts without using forums! It might sound boring but its kinda fun tbh seeing the burnts build up. It's hard to tell if it even increases on my main, so while I farm keystones, I can buy some burnts too :)

Heres what I've gotten so far in 2 days:

6DCZw.png

Did not get the time to do a trip yesterday :(. 2 hours worth of Rorarius! Not the best trips, but still something :)

ALSO, 20 hours of Ascension dungeon done!

6H8X2.png

Lil update on my alt's burnt food collection:

6H8YZ.png