Zodiac's Road -(Blog update #10.5)- Joined the Editorial Panel

sthreadx.png

~Zodiac’s Gift ~Blog, Goals, & Much more

"I’m Zodiacs Gift of Armadyl, and welcome to my thread"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Table of Content]

1) Introduction about myself

2) My Runescape History

3) Current statistics of my Runescape Account

4) Adventure log

5) My goals - Noob, Heroic, Legendary, Elite!

6) Skills mastered in Order

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Post 1 ~ Introduction about myself

Hello to Tip It Community, My name is Kyle. I’m twenty one years old, and turn 22 on the 30/07/2013. I’m five foot eleven inches tall, which equates to 180.5cm in height. I’m somewhat shy; I don’t have many friends in real life. I can count them off on one hand, which is sad, anyway...

I plan to join the Australian Defence Force in 2014 which is only a little over a year away, not that I’m counting or anything. I’m currently engaged to marry, which won’t be happening until autumn of 2015, which is not that long at all. Before I can any of the stuff I want to do, I need to get myself into physical shape as I’m not at my greatest at the moment.

My hobbies include:

Writing short stories and novels

Cooking pancakes and desert like treats

Video gaming

Walking

Overseas Travel

I have travelled overseas only twice in my life, once when I was around 16 years old and travelled with my mother to Bali, Indonesia. At the time, I was the typical sixteen year old who didn’t want to do anything or be at adventurous at all. The second time I travelled overseas was at the age 21, and I travelled to Bangkok, Thailand and Chiang Mai, Thailand. I thoroughly enjoyed myself this time round I loved every minute of my adventures in Thailand with my mother and family friend.

Zodiac_lotus.png

Post 2 ~ My Runescape History

My Runescape History began in 2002 during the age of Runescape Classic, I observed the students at school playing Runescape, even though they wouldn’t teach me how to play it. I was hooked by watching them play it, I harassed my mum to let me use her computer to play Runescape Classic, she allowed me to for a little while, and thus began my career in Runescape. Over the years as Runescape has evolved, I’ve had many accounts, some I’ve played just for the sake of it, others I trained as skilling accounts for a while until I got bored or stuffed its training, or accidentally gotten a level I shouldn’t have.

I now, only have two accounts that I will use until the day I give up Runescape forever. My main account, which currently has 5 99 skills mastered, which are Woodcutting as my first skill mastered, and Defence as my fifth skill mastered. I’m an avid quester, and have currently have 342 quest points. I’m currently awaiting the new instalment of a new quest. I’m currently going for Max cape, and then onto Completionist cape, which a very long way off.

My other account, I’m training in only Ranged and Defence combat stats, and it’s non-combat stats. I tried to create a skilling account, but due to the new tutorial I unfortunately gained combat stats and decided I would still play this account and decided to train as a Ranged Defender, which in my mind is 99 Ranged, Defence and Prayer. Which will also use Rigour and either extreme ranged or overload potions.

I’m currently looking forward to the next generation of Runescape, and what it holds for the game, will it survive and endure ten more years? Or will Runescape 3 be the death of the game, I often wonder about this. I however am looking forward to the new skill of Divination and how it aligns with the Runescape gods, I’m going to Align myself with the god of Armadyl as I’ve always liked Armadyl, I use to be an avid Guthix follower, but not any longer.

Can’t wait for the arrival of the God emissaries in the next update, and what the remainder of this year entitles. I definitely look forward to aligning myself with Armadyl, and the looking forward to the 2 new skills coming, Divination & New skill, named something, something, darkside, something, something,

I don’t know what it’s really called just yet!

Zodiac_lotus.png

Post 3 ~ Current Stats of my Runescape Accounts

In this section, I will be showing my Current stats of my Runescape accounts which is (Zodiacs Gift) which is my main account, and my secondary account (Zodiacs Law) which is going to be a Ranged Defender.

(Zodiac Gift) - Current stats of 7/06/2013

statszk.png

(Zodiacs Law)

Stat picture here!

Zodiac_lotus.png

Post 4 ~ Adventure Log for Zodiacs Gift

Zodiacs Gift Adventure Log

Zodiacs_Gift.png

Current Drops

x1 - Armadyl Helmet

Current Wealth from drops

- 6,815,836 gp -

Zodiac_lotus.png

Post 5 ~ My goals; Noob, Heroic, Legendary. ELITE!

This is section is my goals, which are categorized into Noob, Heroic, Legendary and ELITE.

~Noob~

• Reobtain Void Knight robes [Not Achieved]
  • Make 20m, to purchase nice things! [Not Achieved]

~Heroic~

• Achieve 90 Crafting [Not Achieved]
  • Achieve 90 RuneCrafting [Achieved - 30/06/2013]
  • Aquire 200 Lacquer [Not Achieved]
  • Aquire 200 Chi [Not Achieved]
  • Achieve the Max Cape [Not Achieved]
  • Obtain all drops from Godwars Bosses Solo (K’ril, Zilyana, Graador, Kree’arra) Kree'arra - 1x Armadyl Helmet

~Legendary~

• Craft Superior Death Lotus Set [Not Achieved]
  • Craft Superior Sea Singer Set [Not Achieved]
  • Achieve 120 Dungeoneering [Not Achieved]

~ELITE~

• Achieve the COMPLETIONIST cape [Not Achieved]

Zodiac_lotus.png

Post 6 ~ Skill Masters in Order of Achievement!

99 -Woodcutting [Date: Unknown]

99 - Ranged [Date: Unknown]

99 - Constitution [Date: 26/07/2012]

99 - Cooking [Date: 19/08/2012]

99 - Defence [Date: 04/05/2013]

Zodiac_lotus.png

I’m twenty one years old, and turn 22 on the 30/07/1991.

="D

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Good luck with all of your goals. I really really like your layout, you put a lot of effort into it!

Cheers Yew, It took me about a week to come up with the concept of what i wanted my new thread to look like! :)

~ Zodiac's Gift.

Zodiac_lotus.png

="D

:o?

~ Zodiacs Gift

Pinpointed the problem a bit more =""D

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

="D

~ Zodiacs Gift

Ahhh.. Haha! Same age, i see the problem. !! lololol

~ Zodiac's Gift.

Zodiac_lotus.png

="D

~ Zodiacs Gift

~ Zodiac's Gift.

You still don't get it, do you?

You said you are turning 22 in 1991 ;D

Account Help

="D

~ Zodiacs Gift

~ Zodiac's Gift.

You still don't get it, do you?

You said you are turning 22 in 1991 ;D

Cheers on the pick up, Haha.. (-_-"), this was written at 12:00am, so cut me a bit of slack! :3

~ Zodiacs Gift

Zodiac_lotus.png

Skill today was great, i finished off 4 of my dailies, which where Skilling dailies, first being - 16 Mithril Ceremonial Swords, i don't mind this daily. But it can be somewhat time consuming, and i have habit of accidentally breaking a sword right before finishing the daily. I normally take 20 supplies with me just encase! My second daily was 336 Magic short bows, I like this challenge quite a lot, fletching experience is great, and I'm very close to 90 Fletching from completing this challenge. My third challenge was a plan and simple one, which was to plant a single landtyme seed. Good Farming experience, about it. Finally my fourth daily challenge, was thieving. Normally, i would only get Gem stall challenges, but this was a different challenge, which was nice. 70 Gnomes, now that's definitely worthy of a thieving challenge, Completed that, and banked a hefty experience with that challenge. I'm now currently relaxing in the vastcity of Runespan. Time to No-life Runespan, slowly working towards my goal.

Currently in Other News, My life is currently on the Up. Getting married in a few years, slowly starting to work on my fitness. Lets face it, I'm not in my prime, fat geek. Aha! My career is slowly taking off. I may end up cutting right back in Runescape then, I don't know. Or i may quit in definitely. As I'll be putting my work and my fiancee/soon to be wife first, before myself. I know some people may or may not read this section. I just thought i would put a bit of my real-life into my Runescape blog. But anyway, in the next few months i have a few things to look forward too. My brothers 18th Birthdays, taking my fiancee out for lobster, yes.. I lost a bet, and now owe her Lobster, Haha! My 22nd Birthday, Losing weight and transforming my life for the better. Janurary joining the Australian Defence Force. Anyway, Thats all i have to say for today.

~ Stay Classy Tip It Runescape ~

• Like 1

Zodiac_lotus.png

very nice goals and good luck m8, can't wait to see the results =)

Thanks C3PTORZ, and thank-you for visiting my thread! :)

~ Zodiac's Gift - Of Armadyl ~

Zodiac_lotus.png

85runecrafting.png

91summoning.png

Zodiac_lotus.png

Well, I haven't been engaging in combat very much over the last three days. [10-6-13] I've been to Tormented Demons for a little while, i found them a challenge which was nice and engaging. I managed to kill 10 Tormented Demons, from which i received a Claws drop from them, which was a nice 500 something K. I didn't however get a screenshot, as i didn't think they deserving of a screenshot, which i (now being the 12th) regret that. I also went on run to God Wars, and visited the camp of Kree'arra. I solo fought Kree'arra in a private instance fight, which i quite like the feature. 200k per hour, for a great gain is well worth it in my mind. I killed 13 Kree'arra's which was broken into two trips (6) in the morning and (7) in the evening, which i did receive a drop from Kree'arra which was an Armadyl Helmet, which a great solo reward of 6.8m.

armadylhelmetk.png

82craftingn.png

1. 1. 1 Dragon stone, 2x lantdyme seeds

2. 2. 1 Dragon Stone, 3 diamonds, 2 rubies

3. 3. 1 dragon stone, rune plate legs

4. 4. 1 dragon stone, 2 landymte seeds

5. 5. 1 dragonstone, 150 coal(noted)

6. 6. 1 dragonstone, 2 rubies, 3 diamonds

7. 7. 1 dragonstone, 2 landtyme seeds

8. 8. 1 dragonestone, 2 grimy torstol

9. 9. 1 dragonestone, 1 half key (teeth)

10. 10. 1 dragonestone, 1 half key (loop)

11. 11. (Extra Key) – 1 dragonestone, 150 coal(noted)

12. 12. 1 dragonstone, 1 rune platelegs

13. 13. 1 dragonestone, 1 palm tree seed

14. 14. 1 dragonstone, 150 coal(noted)

15. 15. 1 dragonstone, 200 iron(noted)

16. 16. 1 dragonstone, 2 grimy torstol

17. 17. 1 dragonstone, 3 rune bars

18. 18. 1 dragonstone, 1 rune platebody

19. 19. 1 dragonstone, 1 half key (teeth)

20. 20. 1 dragonstone, 150 coal(noted)

21. 21. 1 dragonstone, 2 rubies, 3 diamonds

22. 22. 1 dragonstone, 150 coal(noted)

23. 23. 1 dragonstone, 50 Law Runes, 50 Chaos Runes, 50 Cosmic Runes, 50 Death Runes, 50 Nature Runes, 200 Body Runes, 200 Mind Runes, 200 Earth Runes, 200 Air Runes, 200 Water Runes & 200 Fire runes

24. 24. 1 dragonstone, 2 grimy torstol

25. 25. 1 dragonstone, 1 rune platebody

26. 26. 1 dragonstone, 1 rune platelegs

27. 27. 1 dragonstone, 50 Law Runes, 50 Chaos Runes, 50 Cosmic Runes, 50 Death Runes, 50 Nature Runes, 200 Body Runes, 200 Mind Runes, 200 Earth Runes, 200 Air Runes, 200 Water Runes & 200 Fire runes

28. 28. 1 dragonstone, 1 rune platelegs

29. 29. 1 dragonstone, 2 rubies, 3 diamonds

30. 30. 1 dragonstone, 2 grimy torstol

31. 31. 1 dragonstone, 50 Law Runes, 50 Chaos Runes, 50 Cosmic Runes, 50 Death Runes, 50 Nature Runes, 200 Body Runes, 200 Mind Runes, 200 Earth Runes, 200 Air Runes, 200 Water Runes & 200 Fire runes

I also made my first Scrimshaw today, which was the log splitting Scrimshaw only worth 455k.

firstscrimshaw.png

Zodiac_lotus.png