A reintroduction it seems!

Been lurking on this forum for sometime now. I finally decided to make an account and start posting a bit. To my surprise I was told my email was already reigstered with an account! Got the recovery email sent and turns out in June 2004 I made an account on here!

That being said its been so long I figure just make a re introduction!

So alittle about my RS career. I began playing in October 2002 and have played off and on since. Taken many breaks and also gone on alot of bender playing sprees....

During my most recent break from RS (just before JAG release) my account was stolen and I was unable to recover it. My original account was Peever142 with about 260mil exp 13 99s and very close to a few more 99s. But as I said it was stolen and now sits with a new user name not being used on f2p. Jagex told me I was not providing enough infortion to prove I was the account owner ah well ive enjoyed starting over a bit and rexperiencing things I did upwards of 10 years ago! Ive got 2 99s on my new account and am enjoying it!

As for me you can call me Peever or Peev im 24 (25 in September) and I work as a restaurant manager. I live in the bush of Northern Ontario on the west side of Lake Superior. If you watch proper football (soccer) I would love to have a chat.... big Aston VIlla Fan and have gone to England 3 years running to watch them. Cant get enough of it.... Otherwise not much to say about me. Feel free to add me in game my new rsn is Peever132. Also if any mods/admins see this is it possible to get my username changed to Peever? If not that then Peever132? Not sure why I picked Peever200.... lol

Cheers!

peever142.png

Welcome back! :)

To change your display name, simply click the dropdown next to your name at the top of the page, select "My Settings" and then "Display Name".

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hey! I think I remember you from back in the TSG days lol. Good to see all is well, welcome back? To Tip it!

Well I spent plenty of time posting in TSG so I am sure you do :)

Welcome back! :)

To change your display name, simply click the dropdown next to your name at the top of the page, select "My Settings" and then "Display Name".

Done and done! Thank you :)
peever142.png

Welcome Back to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @Peever. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)