Need help immediately

Auror

Hey,

today, for some reason, when I tried to log in, I had to resend the email thingy to the JAG thing, you know. Did this happen to others? Because yesterday it didn't ask me to do that.

i have had that issue before. i got it on my laptop, i had been playing i logged of for dinner then i got the email. as long as it isnt something along the lines of you have been hacked i wouldn't worry too much about it. i think it may be a glitch in the whole system.

if you are still concerned you can change your pass and security questions.

when you log in you can also check and see if anything is missing. good luck

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Happens a lot. IDK what they use for JAG (some GUIDs are generated from HDD serial, logged in user, browser, drivers). I've had to re-JAG after updating my graphics card/drivers. Maybe you did something similar? I also have to have separate JAGs for the client and browser.

09144a99bb.png

Do you have a dynamic IP?

When I switched ISP to one where I had a dynamic IP, I noticed I periodically had to re input my JAG information every couple of weeks for a few months, then it stopped. I assume it sort of 'locks in' your MAC address after a while.

Asmodean <3

I have a modem, so I guess I have a dynamic IP.

I also had to cut out my internet because I was going abroad, so I re-ordered/put it back right after I came back. But the re-JAG happened a week after I put my internet back on.

I btw didn't have to open the email thing, I just closed the two clients, opened one, then logged in normally.