how to turn on colored and animated text?

kamil1210

F7 > Chat Settings. Is that what you're looking for?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I think he means things like:

Glow1: [tekst]

Here is a complete list:

Basic colours

• Red - Red colours the entered text red.
  • Purple - Purple colours the entered text purple.
  • Green - Green colours the entered text lime. Lime is a shade of green which is brighter and lighter than regular green.
  • Cyan* - Cyan colours the entered text cyan. Cyan is a shade of light blue similar to aqua. Note that "Blue:" will not work.
  • Yellow* - If "Yellow:Text" is entered, the text will appear as if the player hadn't used a text colour, as the default text colour is yellow. The "Yellow:" will be automatically removed.
  • White* - White colours the entered text white

Multiple colours

• Flash1 - Flash1 causes the text to flash rapidly between red and yellow eight times.
  • Flash2 - Flash2 causes the text to flash rapidly between cyan and blue eight times.
  • Flash3 - Flash3 causes the text to flash rapidly between darker green and pale green eight times.
  • Glow1 - Glow1 causes the text colour to fade slowly from red to orange to yellow to green to cyan.
  • Glow2 - Glow2 causes the text colour to fade slowly from red to pink to purple to blue to purple to pink to red.
  • Glow3 - Glow3 causes the text colour to fade slowly from white to light green to green to light green to white to cyan.

Animations

• Wave - Wave moves the text in a wave motion as if the wave is coming from the left.
  • Wave2 - Wave2 moves the text in a wave motion as if the wave is coming from the left also, but unlike Wave, Wave2 moves the text slightly more horizontally, as opposed to a more vertically like wave.
  • Scroll - Scroll moves the text from right to left across the screen. No matter how much text is typed, the text will appear for the same amount of time, so if more text is typed, the text will move faster. Is often used for advertising for "shops", or for telling a list of items the player is selling.
  • Slide - Slide slides the text downwards from out-of-sight to appear in the normal position in which text appears. It is also used a lot for advertising.
  • Shake - Shake moves the text for a second in a wave motion, then stops and flattens out and stands as normal for a second.

[source: http://runescape.wik...effects#Colours]

• Like 4

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Lol, I remember back in 2006-2007, the computer I used to play RuneScape was so bad that the Wave: text animation was super slow, then when I played on a better computer, the lack of lag was immediately noticeable.

I think he means things like:

Glow1: [tekst]

Here is a complete list:

Basic colours

• Red - Red colours the entered text red.
  • Purple - Purple colours the entered text purple.
  • Green - Green colours the entered text lime. Lime is a shade of green which is brighter and lighter than regular green.
  • Cyan* - Cyan colours the entered text cyan. Cyan is a shade of light blue similar to aqua. Note that "Blue:" will not work.
  • Yellow* - If "Yellow:Text" is entered, the text will appear as if the player hadn't used a text colour, as the default text colour is yellow. The "Yellow:" will be automatically removed.
  • White* - White colours the entered text white

Multiple colours

• Flash1 - Flash1 causes the text to flash rapidly between red and yellow eight times.
  • Flash2 - Flash2 causes the text to flash rapidly between cyan and blue eight times.
  • Flash3 - Flash3 causes the text to flash rapidly between darker green and pale green eight times.
  • Glow1 - Glow1 causes the text colour to fade slowly from red to orange to yellow to green to cyan.
  • Glow2 - Glow2 causes the text colour to fade slowly from red to pink to purple to blue to purple to pink to red.
  • Glow3 - Glow3 causes the text colour to fade slowly from white to light green to green to light green to white to cyan.

Animations

• Wave - Wave moves the text in a wave motion as if the wave is coming from the left.
  • Wave2 - Wave2 moves the text in a wave motion as if the wave is coming from the left also, but unlike Wave, Wave2 moves the text slightly more horizontally, as opposed to a more vertically like wave.
  • Scroll - Scroll moves the text from right to left across the screen. No matter how much text is typed, the text will appear for the same amount of time, so if more text is typed, the text will move faster. Is often used for advertising for "shops", or for telling a list of items the player is selling.
  • Slide - Slide slides the text downwards from out-of-sight to appear in the normal position in which text appears. It is also used a lot for advertising.
  • Shake - Shake moves the text for a second in a wave motion, then stops and flattens out and stands as normal for a second.

[source: http://runescape.wik...effects#Colours]

This is what i'm talking about. How to turn this on/off

Silmarilli.pngSilmarils_Hc.png

Silmarilli.png

Silmarilli.png

You don't ; it just is.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You cannot turn it off or on; it just is.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You have to type the colour and animation before the main body of the text.... It's not a button you turn on and off.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.