When to Get Cherrywood and Slate?

Marchenko32

Hello I am asking about Player Owned Ports

I have been playing it beginning this Spring. I would like to know when will I be able to gather cherrywood and slate? I have 2 ships and I try to send them out once a day. Must I do certain voyages or sail so many kilometres of water or open an island?

Thank you; I dont have much guidance for this.

Ще не вмерла України і слава, і воля,
Ще нам, браття молодії, усміхнеться доля.

Mama_Lyuba.png
Згинуть наші воріженьки, як роса на сонці.
Запануєм і ми, браття, у своїй сторонці.

It is distanced sailed that unlocks new regions, the ports map can show you % progress to the later regions.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You should be sending your ships out more than once per day. In the first and second reason you should easily be able to use all 15 daily voyages. Only once you reach region 4+ should you have a really hard time getting all 15 voyages in unless you sleep little or are willing to wake up during the night. I too started in the spring and I'm almost to full ports armor sets and I've maxed distance.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Just what ever you do, do not miss any scroll missions. You'll be glad you didn't once you get to longer voyages.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

It is distanced sailed that unlocks new regions, the ports map can show you % progress to the later regions.

Are you talking about this map? How do I know which islands I need to travel to?

junxEs8AbPLo9.jpg

It says 81%. I must be near the next islands.

Mama_Lyuba.png

You don't pick the islands. You just send out voyages and they explore the entire region automatically. You have 19% to go until the next region.

Seriously try to send out your ships more than once per day, it is going to take an unnecessary amount of time to get to any kind of rewards from ports (even more than it already has).

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

You don't pick the islands. You just send out voyages and they explore the entire region automatically. You have 19% to go until the next region.

Seriously try to send out your ships more than once per day, it is going to take an unnecessary amount of time to get to any kind of rewards from ports (even more than it already has).

Ah, I see now! Дякую! Thanks! I read the tip.it link about the ports. Great help for new people like me! Thank you all. :)

Mama_Lyuba.png

Ah, I see now! Дякую! Thanks! I read the tip.it link about the ports. Great help for new people like me! Thank you all. :)

Also, in case you haven't seen it yet; there's an extensive PoP thread, where you can pick up on a few things.

On a completely unrelated note, I just noticed your RSN; Mantis Shrimp FTW :D

ArchangelSignature.jpg

Also, in case you haven't seen it yet; there's an extensive PoP thread, where you can pick up on a few things.

On a completely unrelated note, I just noticed your RSN; Mantis Shrimp FTW :D

They are totally amazing little animals. Love them!

Mama_Lyuba.png