Need Slayer Weapons

vartolo

need a fast weapon except drygores weapon they are expensive.

im using bandos , bandos boots , saradomin whisper's , fire cape , barrows gloves , ring of wealth , full slayer helmet and my weapon is saradomin sword i think this is not a good weapon can you help me ?

The only better items then are Chaotics. They are obtained by doing dungeoneering. The best of the chaotic melee weaponry is Chaotic Claws only costing 200k tokens for the set as opposed to 300k for the Longsword or Rapier!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

i need all the chaotic weapons to make a good choice of slash , crush , stab

i use zamorakian spear for stab

i use saradomin sword for crush

but in slash i have a doubt i can use abyssal vine whip with off hand dragon claw or god sword maybe i need the 2 godsword have prayer bonus and abyssal whip doesn't have bonus also i need a fast weapon

I thought that was going to never again use a godsword

If you have Chaotic Claws, then you do NOT need all 3 styles. Chaotic Claws will hit well enough on all melee weak monsters that getting other styles just for the matching styles is simply not worth the time. The tokens are better spent on things like Charming Imp, Bone Crusher, Herb scroll, etc, since those will give you long term benefits as well as completely unmatched in their effects. Chaotic weapons become obsolete the minute you buy a better weapon.

Bottomline: Chaotic weapons should serve only as in between weapon, therefore you should not waste time trying to get all chaotic weapons, because it will, at the end of the day, be completely wasted effort once you obtain better weapons, especially true for melee weapons.

If you can, upgrade your off hand claw to Enhanced Excalibur, you'll need Hard seers tasks done though (you do NOT need the elite seers task).

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

You don't really need them all.

Once you get in to T80 weapons your damage output is high enough that as long as you are in the right class style does not matter.

This means Chaotic claws, with their marginally better DPS and lower cost than rapiers, longswords and maul are the best melee choice.

Once you hit t90 weapons your damage output is high enough to do w/e the hell you please.

Strictly speaking once you in T80 gear Chaotic staff (or virtus wand/book if you can afford), Chaotic Claws and Roybal Cbow or dual chaotic cbows is all you need to combat monsters of all 10 weaknesses efficiently.

@Above using Excalibur is failzor now, they fixed it several months ago to be doing the right thing for it's actual tier making it worse than T80s.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's merely an inbetween weapon, it's still better than Dragon Claw off hand he is using.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Depends entirely on his stats, if you lack the stats for Seers it is much faster to get the 100k tokens from dg to upgrade the claw than it is make money and train the skills to get through seers.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Enhanced Excalibur is equal to a whip offhand and thus better than dragon claws. But I agree with everyone get some Chaotics. I hate Dungeoneering, but I'm finally working to get Chaotic Claw as they are the next step after abyssal whip and enhanced excalibur.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png