Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some Potatography

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Soa
[ Display Name History ]

Soa

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dartfield

Some random images I've taken in the last year or so that include some portraiture, nature, animals, and art.

jpbkB4A.jpgMv9KhSE.jpgU3rs1Co.jpgatTK3ZE.jpgp6QPTiR.jpgRzqTT1u.jpgJKlJ955.jpgp7me1a2.jpgaHgW16k.jpgLh8CeeR.jpgZ7uaprD.jpg5R5tNrN.jpg3jIQ6S5.jpglDtpXx4.jpgYj6UOLV.jpg

Posted Image

Hawks
[ Display Name History ]

Hawks

The Goalie

• Editorial Panel
  • 3,963 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Hawk0078

Disappointed there were no pictures of potatoes. I like the purple-starry one the best.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,475 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

You, sir, make excellent potatos.

Oh god, I am in love in the second photo with iceberg. I'd put it as my desktop wallpaper for all the devices that I own with the possible exception of my PS3.

Seriously gorgeous combination with that ice and that sunset.

Posted Image

selena18
[ Display Name History ]

selena18

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Though I am not too much familiar with the term potatography, but one thing I can these pictures are just amazing. Something I really like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users