77-80 Hunter Help

Singh

If you catch chronicle fragments from level 54 to 80 Divination, you might get enough hunter XP for 80 Hunter. Not sure though, so I guess you could finish off any remaining XP with the Big Chinchompa minigame.

You don't necessarily have to turn in the fragments (especially on Karamja); you can just catch them for the hunter XP and then destroy them.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Join hyt chat (serpent eye fc) and I try to make divine box traps for anyone who needs them every day at around 7ish central standard time. Otherwise end one because its like 20 k xp in 30 seconds.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Well considering they said skills 80+, they already had 80+ woodcutting, and didn't ask about woodcutting, I wouldn't recommend woodcutting. Only reason.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Well considering they said skills 80+, they already had 80+ woodcutting, and didn't ask about woodcutting, I wouldn't recommend woodcutting. Only reason.

I don't like suggesting things that will screw someone over in the long run

That is up to them, though.Not all people play in the same mindset as you.

I'd rather get 20k hunter xp from box traps a day and afk some ivy for wc, then have to micromanage to get that same 20k hunter xp.

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum