Alog on SwiftKit

Leik

I've noticed that for the past week or 2 maybe, the internal Alog feature has only been displaying about 10-12 events, compared to up to 50? events as it did before.

I'm wondering if that's something on your end, on Runescape's page end or my end?

For reference

4RbS2.png

And before:

2LeAr.png

Obviously displayed more too as you scrolled down.

Thanks

• Like 1

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

It's on the official runescape adventures log feed too. :(. Only shows 10 now on my RSS feed as well.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Ah, damnit. Nevermind then. :( I really hope they revert that change.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Pardon my bumbling by, but it sounds to me like Jagex was trying to test something in an attempt to make a hidden change that hinders users, and you folks noticed before they could get away with it.  My suggestion would be to call them out on it, have a fun time nailing them over it, and force them to undo their annoying shenanigans before Jagex can propagate it any further. :shades:

~Mr. D. V. "Jagex shouldn't be trying to 'fix' what isn't broken!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)