Server Issues

Yoko Kurama

Thanks for paying attention. It's appreciated so much! 

:rolleyes:

...Right, but fixing your graphics settings has no correlation to the network issues that have been going on, is what I think he's trying to say. That suggestion supplied by Jagex didn't really work and it was just a basic troubleshooting response. >_>' I'd imagine the reason why he quoted Yoko was to again emphasize that it's not a client side issue, but a server issue.

hzvjpwS.gif

server issues

graphics

O_o?

I was DCing in every world I tried yesterday. But once I hopped to W2 (my usual PvM world), it stopped entirely for me. Though my friends in other worlds kept logging out. :P.

Nice disconnect between the two posts. Do you do that on purpose? It seems deliberate. Can't be right? It can't be.

Please note that MY response wasn't to Yoko.  MY RESPONSE was made to Scherzo -- who said he hasn't been able to get past the lobby since they updated. It's been suggested by Jagex that the way past THAT ISSUE (i.e. being stuck in the lobby) is to alter your graphics settings to minimum and log in from the lobby into the game.

[spoiler=Quote]

Yeah, I haven't been able to log in from lobby since the sirenic armour update. Hopefully they'll fix this :)

Try re-setting your graphics to minimum and then log in. You can reset graphics back to "normal" settings after that.

So.. Remind me again where he mentioned anything that would even remotely involve graphics? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I coulda swore I read "log in" somewhere in that post. I also failed to see where he made any mention of his applet or graphics failing. Now, I could also have sworn that said post was made in a thread titled, "Server Issues". Thirdly, and finally, I coulda swore that graphics had nothing to do with one's connection, which, last I checked, is required to "log in".

Thanks for paying attention.

09144a99bb.png

server issues

graphics

O_o?

I was DCing in every world I tried yesterday. But once I hopped to W2 (my usual PvM world), it stopped entirely for me. Though my friends in other worlds kept logging out. :P.

Nice disconnect between the two posts. Do you do that on purpose? It seems deliberate. Can't be right? It can't be.

Please note that MY response wasn't to Yoko.  MY RESPONSE was made to Scherzo -- who said he hasn't been able to get past the lobby since they updated. It's been suggested by Jagex that the way past THAT ISSUE (i.e. being stuck in the lobby) is to alter your graphics settings to minimum and log in from the lobby into the game.

[spoiler=Quote]

Yeah, I haven't been able to log in from lobby since the sirenic armour update. Hopefully they'll fix this :)

Try re-setting your graphics to minimum and then log in. You can reset graphics back to "normal" settings after that.

So.. Remind me again where he mentioned anything that would even remotely involve graphics? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I coulda swore I read "log in" somewhere in that post. I also failed to see where he made any mention of his applet or graphics failing. Now, I could also have sworn that said post was made in a thread titled, "Server Issues". Thirdly, and finally, I coulda swore that graphics had nothing to do with one's connection, which, last I checked, is required to "log in".

graphics on min is confirmed to fix the cant log in from lobby glitch some people are experiencing.

• Like 1

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

server issues

graphics

O_o?

[spoiler=Quote]

graphics on min is confirmed to fix the cant log in from lobby glitch some people are experiencing.

Thanks for playing! :lol:

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

Oh, and there is also a Gravestone glitch, where if you click on certain items, it automatically makes you DC, and you can't select the item. I tested it out myself (on a worthless item). Apparently if you select 'take all', you might be able to avoid this bug.

People were also able to trade untradeable items yesterday (notably Bunny Ears and Scythes). Looks like an all-around cluster[bleep]. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my one chance to get my rubber chicken and easter ring back :(

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)