Could someone lend me a seismic wand for 24h?

ecamaram

Could someone lend me a seismic wand for 24h? I'm 98 magic and I want to get to 99 this weekend.

I've been killing waterfiends from 80 to 98 magic and I really want to get 99 this weekend. I figured it'd go a little bit faster if I'd use a seismic wand instead of my good old trusty Armadyl battlestaff, and maybe even use some super magic pots to deal a bit of extra damage - every little help is welcome in getting these last 1.400.000 xp's.

I'm willing to pay, just post how much you'd like to lend it for. I'm looking to borrow one for 24 hours.

Thanks a lot in advance!

They're not lendable.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 11 months later...

They're not lendable, and if I had one I wouldn't even trust my mom with it

I doubt the person is still around, try to check the date of the topic before you post ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Going to lock this.  Two points:

1) Please don't bump old threads, as mentioned above.  Check the date, and trying PMing in-game if you must.

2) It's not lendable, so you're effectively asking for a trust trade which is not allowed here :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.