Runespan- Best islands, nodes, etc.

Wa Ve

Hi, I'm in need of 90 Runecrafting for ports and was wondering as to where the best island is for me to use while training Runespan.

Currently 72 Runespan. I assume the best island will change after 77. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Don't siphon wraiths if you don't have enough essance. If there is ANY other node around, aside from elemental ones, do them. Much much faster.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Anything fleshy growth and above is worth doing. At 80 when I was doing it it was near 100% success rate on them which at ever 2 ticks came out to be over 100 k exp/hr.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I might be a little off because of scaling, but this should generally be correct:

Bloody skulls > living soul > skulls > jumper = nebula (nebulae are probably better at low levels) > blood pool > shifter > chaotic cloud > fleshy growth > all double elemental nodes > mind storms > all single elemental nodes

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever siphon from an essence creature. Ever.

You need two timers. One should be 4 minutes and 30 seconds and reset automatically. Start it when you see a wizard teleport. The other is 10 minutes long, and you should start it when you give runes to the yellow wizard.

The general rule is to leave when your 10-minute timer is at 2 minutes. If the wizard will teleport in that time, find a blue wizard within 1 minute of it teleporting, use it to locate the yellow wizard, and siphon nodes nearby until it teleports, then use the arrow to find the wizard. Always use the best rune if it's efficient to siphon and the wizard won't teleport in the next 5 seconds. Otherwise, use the highest level rune you can siphon.

The only reason you'd siphon an ess creature is to build a stockpile of ess. Because if you are like me, the less overall clicks, the better. Just get ~100-150 essance and then do a low ess creature whenever you run out and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The only reason you'd siphon an ess creature is to build a stockpile of ess. Because if you are like me, the less overall clicks, the better. Just get ~100-150 essance and then do a low ess creature whenever you run out and you'll be fine.

Don't do that

Anything fleshy growth and above is worth doing. At 80 when I was doing it it was near 100% success rate on them which at ever 2 ticks came out to be over 100 k exp/hr.

Wow I suck.

I do nebulas, shifters and fleshy growths only and i'm at 86 RC getting 40-60K exp.

Could be more though, don't really watch the time/do the math.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Wow I suck.

I do nebulas, shifters and fleshy growths only and i'm at 86 RC getting 40-60K exp.

Could be more though, don't really watch the time/do the math.

Take the time to actually check your xp/tick and your success rate. Its that high exp "while siphoning" which is better than creatures because it takes more ticks per siphon and your success rate should be lower on creatures.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword