High level gear and stats

vleademir

So i'm very behind on my gear and skills, and there are just so many things I am trying to catch up on at once that I don't know the order to increase things. However, I have always primarily been into Pvm and would like to get back into it, so I would like some advice on the order I should go about increasing my levels and obtaining the best gear. 

My stats are in sig (almost enough charms for 88 sum)

My notable gear is:

Bandos, Arma, c rapier, fury, gano, rcb(still need to get around to brandishing that)

I am still using dboots and an obby cape so I know i need to improve those, but any recommendations are appreciated

Vlead.png

Start working on getting a pair of drygores. Get an off-hand chaotic claw while you are doing that.

Start working on ports if you haven't already.

Get kiln cape, ava's alerter, and a god cape. Kiln is easier than caves. Get bandos and armadyl boots and gloves.

If you have any intention of slaying with magic or fighting glacors, consider getting a full set of subjugation robes. That includes boots and gloves. Get some sort of level 80 magic weapon.

Get saradomin's murmur and whisper when you get some extra money. Get arcane stream (or sara hiss) as well.

Once you get drygores, you can generate money better. Make that a priority.

Okay thanks. I do have arcane stream. Kiln is really easier than caves? I only have 18m cash at the moment so I need to generate some money for drygrores. which is best melee weapon? Is DG still easy to find teams or will I be soloing most of it?

Vlead.png

The kiln area is smaller. There will be less time waiting for monsters to make their way to you. Jad has less hp in kiln.

The ideal dungeoneering situation is going in with a group of people knowing what they are doing. The options outside of that are grim. You'll be gambling time and performance when you team up in pubs. Solo is pretty slow, but the only person you'll be dealing with is yourself.

What's the next best alternative to claw? I'm not sure how much I want to frustrate myself trying to dung at the moment.

Or is claw that much better than anything else at this point?

Edited by vleademir

Vlead.png

That claw is much better than EEE, which is the next best thing right now, unless you count godswords and simply not meleeing.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Brandish your royal crossbow and fight rorarii for a while. See if you like that. You can do that for your drygore money and skip getting an offhand chaotic.

However, your melee options will be limited until you get a drygore pair or get the offhand chaotic.

would killing rorarii be the best moneymaker for me to grind for drygore money without the off-hand chaotic? I was thinking about glacors if they are still profitable. Thanks for the answers so far by the way, very helpful  :D

Vlead.png