IAmA Stormy Day - Construct

Pole (Melee)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which method should I use to finish melee?

• General Graardor (450k?)
    • Airuts (350k + prayer?)
    • Orks (40-hour afk sessions)
    • HMDG (old efficient) reborn warriors huehue too much xp
    • Cauldron (old efficient)
    • Buy spins for training dummies
    • Slayer (pls no)
    • Other? Reply.

Droptab update:

I've been moving stuff around as I try to empty my tab of items I no longer get (rune items ty spring cleaner) and unique items from tasks I no longer do (whip vines/dark bows/grifolic equipment). Also have 6 full subj sets, 2 arma chest, 2 arma legs but I need that in my equipment tab.

bqqoE.png

In other news I unlocked muspah again and have started doing them agian.

bqqA6.png

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

o

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

can we take bets on how long that will last.

or how long until jagex removes the ability for you to change names

inb4 changed to movefred

aQJHi.png            FzOVaNc.gif                   hxvcqezxxhmyo7acdylb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I have been asked a few questions about the new slayer master in priffdinas.

All in all, I have fairly mixed feelings about this new master. I don't really have enough xp left to do full-scale tests, but as of now I'm still inclined to believe that Kuradal will still provide higher xp/hr at somewhat max efficiency. More on this in the future, but essentially the point here is that the slayer points are not scaled up enough to the number of monsters assigned by the elf master. Therefore, you have to do ~11 tasks instead of ~9 from Kuradal to maintain a neutral point balance. 

I'm currently working with this block list. Some things may change. Dark beasts are likely to return to the block list as soon as I get the comp req.

Ice Strykewyrms are what messed a lot of this up. Prior to today, I could not equip my comp cape, and had dropped all my kiln/fire capes to "block" ice strykewyrms without using a block spot. However, the d&d requires me to be able to kill ice strykes, hence I have had to block them.

Black demons because they are fairly common and mindnumbing.

Grotworms may be removed for dark beasts at some point.

Greater demons: My problem with this task, although I do enjoy K'ril and it is fairly decent combat, if not slayer xp, is that he can assign 300, which is way too many. That is more than 2 hours at one task, which in itself raises logistics questions. tl;dr: too many gr8rs.

Desert/Ice: dont need to say much about these

Tzharr: This is also in question. Other choices for this slot are things such as black dragons, mutated jadinkoes, and gargoyles (interestingly these were not actually removed from the task list...)

Nechs: terrible. Had these on block with kuradal too.

bKmA5.png

Final prefer list is likely to be:

airut/celestial/abyssal/ganodermish

and then some combination of

muspah/automaton/kalgerion/elves???(need to see xp rates)/avianses

In other news:

RIP Tides of Blood messed up my 0 ice kills

bKn81.png

• Like 1

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png