Has Everyone Got These Types Of Sig.'s?

Fortress2000

In my opinion thoose who think everyone has the same runeweb stats sigs need eye tests or need to posrt more before making a general assumption

There are hundreds of 'one hit wonders' who you see post once or twice with thoose sigs, but very few active members who have some degree of being known actually have them

Pay attention rto who posts alot in various boards and you will notice many active people who each have a unique sig, their posts mays not be long but they stand out from thier unique sigs etc. I mean juts look at this thread hardly any of them stats sigs here most people got custom made ones

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I agree with adam. Those types of sigs aren't unique at all. I'd rather have one made by myself that no one else has.

Same with avatars, unique ones make your forum account stand out on threads.

*chuckle* my avatar is hardly original or unique, but I think people remember me for it regardless.

the signature isn't very original- it was pieced together from another picture, but it does explain my unique username somewhat ;) When I have the money saved up, I'll pay a sigmaker for something.

I agree that the stat sigs are convenient, but they have become very trite. I have seen them used for quick comparison (i.e. 'here's yours and here's mine) outside the sig line, though, and that's probably a better use for them.

My avatar's unique <---

I don't have one because they are boring and I need space to advertise my premade :wink:

I agree with adam. Those types of sigs aren't unique at all. I'd rather have one made by myself that no one else has.

technical impairments prevent some people from making their own 'unique' siggys :wink: and I'd rather spend the geepees on stats. there goes pawpaw's theory. :roll:

jfroggy

technical impairments prevent some people from making their own 'unique' siggys :wink: and I'd rather spend the geepees on stats. there goes pawpaw's theory. :roll:

Whos pawpaw?

Its a true story 90% of active posters have unique sigs, 10% of active posters at most use thoose stat sigs

Where as in the unactive people who barely psots its more reversed

And it is true juts look at this thread out of about 20 people to post on here 3 have thoose stats sigs the rest got different ones

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't see why anyone would want to have a generic sig that everyone else has. Those sigs I don't even glance at. I don't care at all about the person's stats really - if I did I would look them up. I think creative/artistic sigs are worth the space more than a sig just showing stats, which nobody (IMO) really cares about.
Once again, Adam007 is right! I once tried one of those sigs, had it off by the end of the day... I try to make my own signatures...

untitled23xw.png

i like ur sig, started 12-2-06.... wait a sec...

Thanks, I had to fake some of it like being able to kill the Abyssal Demons and me being 85 Slayer in the hicores. I think personal sigs mean a lot more. I don't normally even glance at people's stats sigs unless it's one single goal...
sig5235ro7.jpg