Shades of morttan temple build+ an easy 200k

NeoFire

For anyone who never finished shades of morttan, or just needs to get more fine cloth, i am setting up a time i belive to be on monday that we will get as many people as possible on post if interested

My ingame name is Neo X X2

I hate signatures

_

_

oh wait...darn it!!!

Yah, but world 2 is hard to get on.

What we really need is a dedicated temple building world - any of the quieter members worlds would do fine so long as it were consistant - but somewhere when anyone asks you just say "go to world x"; just like ppl who want laws are sent to world 66.

RS1600.png

Refresh a couple times at world select (right click and click refresh, or go to This Frame on Firefox to not refresh the whole page) and it should come down to 1975 or so after a couple of minutes, then click on it and keep trying to log in until it lets you, takes about 5 minutes but it worked for me.

Alternatively you can make a bookmark for the login screen of world 2, so you can bypass the world select screen.
That didn't work for me on Firefox - is it an IE only thing?

You get directed to the homepage? Block the javascript redirect through usercss or some other means.

Can I get a clearer explanation for the computer illiterate (idiots) such as myself? :oops:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!