Hello Tip.It Forum Users! My name is Raelyn, I am 20 years old. 

Runescape History

I've had about 4 accounts throughout my 10 years of playing Runescape on & off, but I never maxed out any of them or even got a 99 on them (I know that's sad but oh well!) I lost the first 2 to 'friends' - basically they stole my accounts from me by using the whole "I'll make money for you!" Or "I'll get you to pretty high levels within a few hours!" Of course I was young and dumb, so I believed them. I mean it's not like they were friends I met in-game, they were people I  met in school and hung out with. 

Account #3 got banned because I was mad, immature and decided to bot - shame on me! My 4th account I forgot the password to, and it was one of the accounts from back in the day where you used a username to log in, not your email. I don't think I had an email registered to that account, which is no ones fault but mine. Either way, I am back after a year or 2 of being away with a new account & an open mind. I miss the way Runescape used to be, but I miss the game and I want to give it a chance again. I doubt I will become a member anytime soon because I am currently going to School, and I only have enough money for my bills, but if I some how get enough cash in-game or in real life I will then become a member.

Anyway - I hope to find a good clan & some good friends to enjoy the game with! Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to hangout or chat!

Cyntheticah.png

Ay6Dwg9.png

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to Tip.it. Please enjoy your stay. Make a blog, come talk to use in the fun-tastic HYT FC (Serpent Eye) and the totally awesome F2P FC (F2P United iirc), and please poke around off topic from time to time. The forum games are fun and I promise they don't bite much.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, .  Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games!  Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

~D. V. "I do second the Forum Games... BTW, my siggy's out-of-date..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)