Solo Zammy

vleademir

I haven't properly done ZGW in a while, but here are the basics from what I remember:

Weakness to fire spells, so I would recommend Virtus wand and book, if not Chaotic Staff.  I wouldn't suggest using something lower.  

I found melee easy to use the one time I used it to get back after I died, though I can't say if it's better or not because I didn't do any tests.  

He uses melee and magic, and his slam attack is melee and drains prayer (I think it drains an amount based on how many prayer points you have, similar to the sapping glacytes, but I don't remember for certain.)

If you use melee you may want to use magic boots/gloves for defensive bonuses (i.e. static gloves and ragefire boots)

Ratios for supplies aren't one I fuss too much about.  I always bring extra in case of lag or bad luck taking heavy damage.  I don't know how long the task will take you to do, but for a ~2 hour trip i use 4 overload flasks and 4 renewal flasks, a few prayer flasks (super restore drops will help) and fill my yak with food.  

You're going to want to use a tortoise and then switch to a unicorn later.  You could probably manage with just a uni if you have a spirit cape and enough DPS to heal off soulsplit and food drops, but I prefer to be over prepared

Since you don't have a yak, you're going to be missing out on a sizable amount of profit off the ashes.  I would have recommended thinking about using any magic notepaper you had kicking about for the ashes, but since they were made tradable this morning, you may as well just sell them (I think they're going for 2500-3000 each) (or use them at a more efficient location) than use them here.

Don't worry about antipoisons, K'ril's poison doesn't do much damage since EoC

Oh, and also remember your slayer helm.  

That's about all I can think of right now

Thanks, from what you said I have the feeling I dont have all of the proper stats or gear to do it efficiently. I don't want to buy anything either because i'm prepping for double xp weekend. Thanks for your input though!

Vlead.png

I posted the same question about a month ago on here let me see if i can find it for references...

Ah! here it is!http://forum.tip.it/topic/322746-zgwd/

Pretty much what the above poster said was the advice i recieved, but you can do it with gear as low as Gano and t70 equipment. Just remember that a good ability rotation is imperative...

I usually just used basics up until i got to 50% adren on kril, then casted wild magic, waited again for another, maintaining soul split the whole time and making sure that I kept my adren at ~5k. Once he was at about 30k health I used Debilitate and then anticipation to reduce his spec because that's about when he starts using it. Once he uses it i casted asphyxiate to regain some health then sacrifice(the heal ability from WE2) and then kept on hitting him with everything trying to keep my LP up above 5k at all times... even then I would get combo'd every once in a while because I wouldn't be able to eat or something and I was around 4500 lp when he used spec and then the minions hit hard too. Really, just use anticipation as much as possible, and debilitate timed correctly. With that you should be good to go.

Prioritize everything this way when you get in, anticipation and prayers first, then health is first after that. Once you get comfortable with that start focusing on tweaking an ability rotation and you're golden. Enjoy the profits of bossing. 

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]