Does spinach rolls have any uses at all?

It seems to me like a very useless item.

It heals for so little it's not even worth eating, it's untradable, and worst of all I get literally NOTHING when high alchemying it not even one coin.

So does this item have any uses at all?

And I'm not counting usages in quests, as I'm asking if they're useful outside quests.

They are good to scam 8 year olds with if you have a time machine and can travel back to 05, 06, 07.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

They're fun to collect, if you're in to that kind of thing :P

I don't like collecting useless items. I only collect things that I can actually use. That's why I don't have stuff like Hoiday items in my bank.

They are good to scam 8 year olds with if you have a time machine and can travel back to 05, 06, 07.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't scamming against the rules? And I'm sure it was against the rules back then. I assume you were just making a joke, I will admit it was a pretty good one.

Alright, I'm convinced that I was right all along that spinach rolls are useless items.

They're fun to collect, if you're in to that kind of thing :P

I don't like collecting useless items. I only collect things that I can actually use. That's why I don't have stuff like Hoiday items in my bank.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't scamming against the rules? And I'm sure it was against the rules back then. I assume you were just making a joke, I will admit it was a pretty good one.

Alright, I'm convinced that I was right all along that spinach rolls are useless items.

I've missed this guy

Mightymuddy.png

I lol'd at the thought of obtaining a time machine... and then, out of all the things you could possibly do with a time machine, using it to scam people in RuneScape

should use it to pick up crackers, of course!
  • Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

No. What you do is go back and get a few rates with all of your cash, go forward, sell them, go back for more, and resell again for infinite GP without crashing the market.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

No. What you do is go back and get a few rates with all of your cash, go forward, sell them, go back for more, and resell again for infinite GP without crashing the market.

But will your RS account go back in time with you? I'd assume you'd have to go back and acquire crackers, then on the journey back to the present you'd have to convince your multiple selves over a 13 year timespan to not sell the crackers until the present.

6Ij0n.jpg

Maybe the secrets to time travel are inscribed within the folds of the spinach roll.

I maintain that they are good for collecting, though :P

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg