Lost City

Vulxai

Unless I'm mistaken, you can no longer mage the tree spirit on Entrana, as just having the runes won't allow you to cast the spell. Everytime I tried, it said you need a weapon in your main hand, which aren't allowed on the island. 

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You can mage the tree spirit but you need to bring something to make a wand with, like spider silk. You would also need the crafting level to make the wand, which shouldn't be a problem since the quest requires 31 crafting anyway.

The safespot still works.

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

You can mage the tree spirit but you need to bring something to make a wand with, like spider silk. You would also need the crafting level to make the wand, which shouldn't be a problem since the quest requires 31 crafting anyway.

The safespot still works.

A wand? Well that's something new to me, well I guess I didn't realize you could make wands (my hiatus is killing me!). Maybe you could add that into the guide, that you can craft a wand to use?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Use the dramen staff to mage. You chop it and cut it right there, don't you?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

my bad :(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.