Is there a fast way to have a nice looking layout?

Powerfrog

I have not played RS3 for more than 10 minutes, but when I open it I legitmately get an instant headache and have no idea where anything is and just hate everything, I just watched a RS3 video and the guy had a rather tolerable looking setup. I know you can manually resize and rearrange stuff, but are there an assortment of default layouts that don't suck?

Is there a way to make text larger too?

CNqWHdA.jpg

I just recently started playing again and went through the same thing. It'll take time but once you are used to the interface it gets better.

The best part is that you can save the presets and have diff types for pvp pvm skilling etc. just mess around for a while

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'

Escape key - Select a Preset.

Pick one of those you like the most, then modify it manually to suit your specific needs and save it as a preset.

Or wait until Legacy mode's release to get the old layout back.

Legacy Mode is coming to the beta servers later this month.

As for when it actually launches in the live game depends how it fairs there, but I wouldn't expect it before August at the earliest.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Take the time to make a layout that you actually like

I think every critic of the new interface system didn't put any effort into finding a good setup.

• Like 2

Take the time to make a layout that you actually like

I think every critic of the new interface system didn't put any effort into finding a good setup.

^ This it may seem like a lot at first, but if you load the preset thats similar to the old layout and get used to it and then just have a play here and there you'll be surprised how nice it is.

Like you might be trying to use prayers and think I wish I could have these up all the time, then realise with your screen res you could shrink chat a bit or w/e and have prayers on screen 24/7 no problem and then just keep tweaking here and there as you go along.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue