Inaccessible... WHY?!?!?

Hello, Tip.It Admins...

I was noticing a 'Last Post' entry of "Protected Forum" this morning on a publicly-displayed forum, "Old School RuneScape News" @ http://forum.tip.it/forum/341-old-school-runescape-news/, and went to try to visit this new area that's showing.  However, this was to only get an error saying basically that the forum isn't permissioned to allow public viewing, even if only by those who are already logged in.  So I'm rather confused here, and just wondering if it was possible to learn why this crazy thing has happened? :wacko:

~D. V. "Anyone want to answer?  Please?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

My rule: Something's broken = MageUK.

Site won't load? MageUK. Forums running slow? MageUK. Car won't start? MageUK. Dropped and cracked your iPhone? You guessed it!

JK (kinda). :P. Thanks for getting 'er fixed, bud!

09144a99bb.png

Can anyone also check why this thread is inaccessible? It was a great read in GD, but I assume it has been moved elsewhere since.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/257212-new-skill-research-roleplaying-dungeon-master/?p=4089531&do=findComment&comment=4089531

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I have to head out right now - but yes, it was moved. I'll see why it was moved when I get back - am just going out to dinner - and perhaps look into making it public again. :).

09144a99bb.png

A mistake in the permissions, it's fixed now.

Thank you for the hyper-quick fix, @MageUK!  Everything appears working here now. :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Only a smile of appreciation to be seen here." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Can anyone also check why this thread is inaccessible? It was a great read in GD, but I assume it has been moved elsewhere since.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/257212-new-skill-research-roleplaying-dungeon-master/?p=4089531&do=findComment&comment=4089531

Mod's last post before it was moved to hidden forums:

I'm locking this since the last post was from 2 years ago. Your post doesn't add much to this old thread and is considered slightly spammy.

If you want to continue the discussion on this thread, then you can pm me.

Someone had necro'd it so it was locked.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!