Money maker using Ranged combat?

karnsy81

Just hit 70 def and got into arma. Melee stats are low/ out of the question. I am 75 range and have crystal bow. I want to range something for $$ becuase my cash stack has been invested! :) anything helps!!

Thanks as always!

EDIT: I do have full arma

You can get up to 73 slayer in a little over a week or so if playing hard. A crystal bow would be decent enough a weapon to slay with. Of all the other money making methods that are range and are fairly easy, ascension mobs are THE best, even better than armadyl.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I thought Roarii were 81 slayer, but I could certainly be wrong.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I thought Roarii were 81 slayer, but I could certainly be wrong.

RS Wiki agrees with you on that.

With really low slayer, they're out of the question even though the Ascension monsters are great for moneymaking. 

As for something you can do, this jumped out at me while looking through some moneymaking methods. There are some moderate quest requirements, but it doesn't look too bad as far as requirements go - it's not the best, but I think that it's pretty good for what you can reasonably do with ranged at your levels.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I remember getting a fair few range levels on aviansies back in the day.   The money is not quite as good as unicows, but the experience gains are significantly higher.  With 85 dungeoneering he could also range frost dragons fairly effectively.  I suggest getting a handcannon, as it is cheaper than a crystal bow and level 75.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting