BBCode Error: Spoiler Tag

Are the tags [hide] [/hide] meant to be non-functional?

You saw nothing.

LOL :XD:

Should be fixed now. :)

I can point out one spot that there's still work to be done. :P

<*aims a finger at the "View Forum Rules" link above*>

It seems the Bullets got broke around the same time... Tripped over it by accident. :(

~D. V. "Who knows what else I'll trip over?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Are the tags [hide] [/hide] meant to be non-functional?

You saw nothing.

LOL :XD:

Should be fixed now. :)

I can point out one spot that there's still work to be done. :P

<*aims a finger at the "View Forum Rules" link above*>

It seems the Bullets got broke around the same time... Tripped over it by accident. :(

~D. V. "Who knows what else I'll trip over?" Devnull

Not sure what you mean?  Can you provide a screenshot?

It seems the way those BBCodes are parsed slightly changed and having multiple lists inside an existing list element doesn't work so well any more. Getting rid of those extra points won't be particularly fun. No big deal, anyway.

It seems the way those BBCodes are parsed slightly changed and having multiple lists inside an existing list element doesn't work so well any more. Getting rid of those extra points won't be particularly fun. No big deal, anyway.

You might try using lettered lists or something to get around the issue, if that's even possible.  If I could see what the post source of that text looks like, it might be possible to debug & repair the post, and defeat the parsing changes. :-k

BTW, and please excuse my extreme curiosity, what caused things to change?  Are we loading part of these forums' core stuff from a remote location, or was the change just bonded into an update package that was loaded into the forums?  In the latter's case, I figure it happened such that nobody could know and only find out about side-effects later? blink.gif

~D. V. "Do these original programmers think about edge cases anymore?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)