I'm gonna get 1 of every boss specific drop. [OSRS]

Malediction_ward.pngMalediction ward (Malediction_shard_1.pngShard 1) (Malediction_shard_2.pngShard 2) (Malediction_shard_3.pngShard 3)
Odium_ward.pngOdium ward (Odium_shard_1.pngShard 1) (Odium_shard_2.pngShard 2) (Odium_shard_3.pngShard 3)
Fedora.pngFedora Dragon_pickaxe.pngDragon pickaxe Pet_chaos_elemental.pngPet chaos elemental
Kq_head.pngKq head Kbd_head.png Kbd head Draconic_visage.png Draconic visage
Dragon_full_helm.pngDragon full helm •  Dragon_chainbody.pngDragon chainbody  Dragon_2h_sword.pngDragon 2h
Dragon_axe.png Dragon axe Warrior_ring.png Warrior ring Berserker_ring.png Berserker ring
Seers%27_ring.png Seers' ring  Archers%27_ring.png Archers' ring  Seercull.png Seercull
Smoke_battlestaff.pngSmoke battlestaff  Occult_necklace.png Occult necklace Fire_cape.pngFire cape
Kraken_tentacle.png Kraken tentacle  Jar_of_dirt.png Jar of dirt  Trident_of_the_seas.png Trident of the seas
Steam_battlestaff.png Steam battlestaff  Staff_of_the_dead.png Staff of the dead Zamorakian_spear.pngZamorakian spear
Armadyl_helmet.png Armadyl helmet Armadyl_chestplate.png Armadyl chestplate Armadyl_chainskirt.pngArmadyl chainskirt
Bandos_boots.png Bandos boots Bandos_chestplate.png Bandos chestplate Bandos_tassets.png Bandos tassets
Saradomin_sword.png Saradomin sword Armadyl_crossbow.png Armadyl crossbow Saradomin_hilt.png Saradomin hilt
Zamorak_hilt.png Zamorak hilt Armadyl_hilt.png Armadyl hilt Bandos_hilt.png Bandos hilt
Godsword_shard_1.png Godsword shard 1 •  Godsword_shard_2.png Godsword shard 2 Godsword_shard_3.png Godsword shard 3

White text means I have not got the item yet. Green text means I have got the item.
All link to the oldschool runescape wiki page if you want to read more about the item!

cIZ66cG.gif

This is something I have always wanted to do but there have always been distractions or other reasons that I could not go through with it. I feel like now is the perfect time for me to attempt this challenge. Currently in old school runescape, the game is in a surprising position where the GP/hour of many of the bosses is remarkably similar, so I would not feel like I am really wasting time or being overly inefficient doing the challenge, which isn't overly important to me, but it's nice.

The only real hurdles I have to finish this challenge are achieving ~95 range (armadyl) and 93 slayer (slayer bosses). These are things I want to do outside of the challenge anyway. They will take a while, slayer particularly, and will likely be done close to the end.

Rules of the challenge:

I only have to be on a team that gets the drop. This is mostly to save time and move onto other things. I may change this later in the challenge if I feel I'm up for it.

The challenge is item specific, not boss specific. Things such as Dragon Pickaxe and Godsword Shards only need to be gained once. Again this is to save time.

Every new item will get it's own post with screenshot proof.

CNqWHdA.jpg

9zKGv.png

Thought you were already done but it's just the formatting of the page :P

Good luck! I imagine the chaos elemental pet and the Scorpia shards are gonna be pains in the rear.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Good luck!

Did you forget DKS though? :o

I did forget DKs! Thanks for reminding me. I'll edit those in later tonight.

I also forgot to clarify: I will not be doing barrows. At least not until the rest are done, then maybe I'll consider it.

Edit: Added DKs

CNqWHdA.jpg

Ok so first trip at sara we do 80 kills and then on the second last kill I dc and lose firecape. Epic fail.

Trip number 2 went a liiiiitle bit better, though.

xZhcuB0.png

BwbJdLb.png

GOeKeiq.png

ALL WITHIN 15 KILLS! Notice that we just hopped worlds on the ACB too. Epic.Sara GWD is totally done in 1 trip!

CNqWHdA.jpg

Went for a bandos trio - Got 2 items that didn't make my teammates very happy, but I'm pleased to get them out of the way!

MhpjL9r.png

ciYMvgK.png

Note my killcount is so low cos I tele'd at the altar and also cos I let others heal on mins more often as usually I lived 100% off BtP

CNqWHdA.jpg