Attack speed of abilities

Hajutze

I tend to hit pretty much the same regardless of the weapon :D

This is not at all what 'normalised for weapon speed' results in.

Different tiers of weapons will still hit dramatically different amounts and even within a tier there is some variance.

All it does is multiplies speed out of the equation.

Fast and fastest weapons have lower damage to balance their speed so in abilities it is multiplied to be higher to match average speed weapons.

Slow and slowest weapons have higher damage to balance their speed, so in abilities it is multiplied downwards to match average speed.

Average weps just do what they do.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wouldn't think so as the dags will all be aggressive and attacking you. I'd suggest wearing a Ring of Life or the portent equivalent and lot of food, praying range would be a must, and you'd want a familiar to carry food. I don't know how well you'll do with all that but its best I can say for survival. Of course bringing your best melee armor helps. Some dags do melee too so be careful.

tipStats

Yeah, you're supposed to be barraging alongside cannoning. It might be more effective when the beta updates launch and you have 9900LP.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

... If it wasn't for the ridiculous cannonball price (seriously, what happened ... 500+ per shot ?!)

Considering they drop bones you can swap the protect/reflect ranged for Soul split + some prayer gear and a demon horn necklace.