*Revives* Doing Fish Flingers, #Never trim! Rank 1 esteem - GET!

I just bought from GE, there is a 25k limit per 4 hours, so it is not a hard thing to do to buy bulk from GE. It is impossible to burn 25k logs in those 4 hours anyway.

Touche 

Teehee =3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Thanks to "Terminaator", I managed to complete the Recipes:

vpRoLZO.png

Now I need to buy them all >.<... No cash for that now =S.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Mining update:

dnteG.png

Broke through the 30k ores ;D! I expect to eventually finish with 100k or so of these ores when I reach 120 mining =3!

• Like 1

Account Help

Thanks to "Terminaator", I managed to complete the Recipes:

vpRoLZO.png

Now I need to buy them all >.<... No cash for that now =S.

And today:

dx9Nc.png

Account Help

Holiday season is coming up and decided to use this time to try and get Comp cape back.

These are the requirements I need to go through:

dxrot.png

Tasks is the recently come out Elven Tasks.

For the Reaper title, I only need Araxxor/Araxxi + Vorago to do.

Titles are self explanatory.

I think the rest is self explanatory o.O...

Account Help

40 meters mining:

dycy2.png

Account Help

Holiday season is coming up and decided to use this time to try and get Comp cape back.

These are the requirements I need to go through:

dxrot.png

Tasks is the recently come out Elven Tasks.

For the Reaper title, I only need Araxxor/Araxxi + Vorago to do.

Titles are self explanatory.

I think the rest is self explanatory o.O...

Slight update:

dz0Fk.png

From the task, all that is left is waiting for the Papaya tree to grow and the Prefer+Extend Task for Morvrans.

This last one I cannot do due to being locked into a Special Assignment, which would make me to kill Araxxi...

So the plan for tomorrow is do that Papaya task, find all 16 memories (Idk how to get Arianwyns tho, even tho I got it from Batch 1 (but destroyed..), and trying as many kills of Cadarns as I can hopefully getting that armour crystal I need to complete the task for Lady Ithell =3!

I have all gold rocks in my rock bag, just to prevent the MAW from giving me more of those stupid shit rocks... Altho I might reconsider as I get more junk lately =/. Soo all in all, the hardest thing I need to do is Araxxi, which I plan on doing in 3 days!

• Like 1

Account Help

I finally did it! Was dreading it for sooooooooooo long, only to be successfully killing it on my 6th total attempt!

dFxyG.png

The lewt:

dFxAy.png

Bonus picture; me spacing out:

dFxzl.png

Other lewts: 

dFJCH.png

Account Help

By the way, if you didn't realise... The loot is appropriate for a firemaker ;)!

Account Help

Soon will make my first attempts at that stupid spider...... 

If I can do it, you sure can... I believe in you ;)!

Account Help

Just completed the elven task set =3!

dGgLR.png

Account Help

Well thats all I need! Haha.  Watching a few tutorial videos and such still getting a feel for it.  Did some Sara last night and I was worried about (last time I did it was 5+ years ago) and it was a piece of piss.  So looking forward to new more challenging bosses.  

peever142.png

Well thats all I need! Haha.  Watching a few tutorial videos and such still getting a feel for it.  Did some Sara last night and I was worried about (last time I did it was 5+ years ago) and it was a piece of piss.  So looking forward to new more challenging bosses.  

You might want to reconsider that after the facedown with Araxxi ;)!

• Like 1

Account Help

Haha well was meaning more that I am looking forward to some challenge to the bossing as opposed to the easyness so far.  I like a challenge 

peever142.png

Haha well was meaning more that I am looking forward to some challenge to the bossing as opposed to the easyness so far.  I like a challenge 

Then you'll love Araxxi ;D. It is soo complicated with all these mechanics to watch out for.

Account Help

I never really like gangnam Style to be honest D=. But that one was just funny because of the animation =3! I thank you for that!

• Like 1

Account Help

Thanks to Quasar and his team for allowing me to join for a Vorago kill. It was fun to defeat Vorago while using Barrow equipment (the whole team was wearing Barrows =3).

So without further ado:

dLObQ.pngdLOyN.png

Now, only half an hour left (I hope) for the last Dark Beast task to unlock my Completionist cape once more, after not being able to wear it for half a year =3!

Account Help

Aaaaand just done my last requirement:

dLUyL.png

Which led to this:

dLURm.png

After nearly 6 months, I got it back =D! Funk you Vorago and Araxxi!

• Like 1

Account Help