Mouse trouble!

Gang Sabre

Is there a wireless receiver that you need to plug into a USB port?  It could be hidden in the mouse somewhere so it looks more sleek.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The idea that a wireless mouse can work without any sort of receiver or special hardware is kinda ludicrous, despite what nexxtech might claim this mouse can do.

It has to communicate somehow - infrared, bluetooth, wifi, mobile data watever it HAS to, there is literally no way a computer can know wtf a mouse is doing if it isn't connected via some sort of radio transmission.

If it doesn't come with a receiver to plug in and the computer doesn't natively have a receiver for what ever it is trying to transmit it can't magically connect - simple as.

Having done a quick google of this brand and wireless mice every page I find about it falls into one of two categories:

1) It mentions a nano receiver to plug in

2) People can't get it to work

So I'd say its pretty safe to say it basically needs a nano receiver to work and the ones that don't come with it require the computer to have it already, but they fail to properly explain this leading to the mass of 'I can't get it to work' out there.

In all honesty I'd say ditch it and get a known brand - there's plenty that come nice and cheap and are more widely known and work just fine.

Heck for the kinda price you mentioned could go the whole hog and get one of the lower spec Razer products and they are nice solid well known top end brand.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'd stay away from Razer, friends and I had a lot of razer products and they don't last. My current headset which is a razer is already starting to wear out after 6 months of owning it, while my Logitech headset lasted 4 years before breaking. My friend replaced his razer keyboard on warranty 4 times before going to another brand.

For that price you sould get a Logitech Mouse, I've used thier products for a long time, and my current wireless mouse is 3 years old and I just replaced the first set of batteries. Still works like new.

Nexxtech is known to be a cheap brand that either doesn't work or doesn't last.

I'd stay away from Razer, friends and I had a lot of razer products and they don't last.

I've heard that before and I still haven't had any issues with mine. *Knocks on wood*.

I've heard that too from a few sources and equally haven't had any issues with mine.

Got razer keyboard and mouse for my super duper desktop around 6 or 7 years ago now and not a single issue to date, they out lasted a few hdds and are doing far better than my 2010 macbook.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...