Where to use brawling gloves?

Syd

So, I've been Thieving a lot recently in Elf City and I'm planning to continue doing so. I've got 4 pairs of brawling gloves so far and they keep coming faster than I can use them. And regarding that - can you get two sets of similar brawling gloves in bank? Or do you have to use the first one before you can get another?

I've been mostly doing divine locations in Wilderness, but since that only counts for a very small amounts daily, what else should I do? Currently I have mining and woodcutting brawling gloves in my bank. I guess gloves such as firemaking or smithing are pretty straightforward, but how about the gathering ones? Any tips will be very much appreciated!

u5zhkTY.gif

Is powermining iron ore at the old hobgoblin mine an option?  I'm not sure about multiple pairs, wouldn't be surprised if not due to game mechanics issues.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Is powermining iron ore at the old hobgoblin mine an option?  I'm not sure about multiple pairs, wouldn't be surprised if not due to game mechanics issues.

I suppose but is it that good enough experience to be worth the time and effort? Or should I just use the mining gloves outside wilderness doing the best mining (Elf City mining?) instead?

u5zhkTY.gif

I suppose but is it that good enough experience to be worth the time and effort? Or should I just use the mining gloves outside wilderness doing the best mining (Elf City mining?) instead?

When I powermined non-wilderness spots with 4 rocks I got about 40k/hr with urns and banking included, so I guess that makes it around 160k/hr mining xp.  I'm not sure how that stacks up with the current Elf City rates but hopefully that info gives something to compare :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yes, you can have multiple of the same brawlers.

75c88e8afb.png

I'd use most of them outside of the wilderness, unless you're patient with divine locations.

Also.. use smithing brawlers and new corrupted ore on the furnace south of the corp entrance. ;).

I think with bonus xp and brawlers that's over 1M Smithing XP/HR.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Divine locations are great. Otherwise:

Hunter: black salamanders

Fishing: Lobsters/lava eels

Woodcutting: above post

Thieving: Unsure

Fm: Outside of mage arena

Smithing: corrupted ore or plate bodies west of mage bank

Mining: hobgoblin mine iron

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

if you're smithing platebodies it's faster to use the lvl 30 wild teleport on ancients and smith there and then bank at edge with a glory

thieve brawls are completely useless in wild, use on high-xp drop actions outside

use smithing brawlers when making tetsu pieces in pop

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

bQJla.png

lol

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting