I remember getting that scroll while training slayer back in the day.... Ah, its times like these when I'm glad I don't give a crap about trim reqs.

loltrim

Got this @ clan event LOL, 25m

h5zyN.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Tell them to keep it up if they want a wilderness filled with only people risking T80 weaponry. 

Also, why did you leave PL?

Good, as the people running around in Nox tend to be nothing more than 15 year old trolls who get a kick out of griefing people and being unpleasant douchebags. I should hope they all lose more Nox.

Tell them to keep it up if they want a wilderness filled with only people risking T80 weaponry. 

Good, as the people running around in Nox tend to be nothing more than 15 year old trolls who get a kick out of griefing people and being unpleasant douchebags. I should hope they all lose more Nox.

I don't mind pkers, it's the wildy after all and that's what you're supposed to do. That's basically the premise of warbands.

Shit-talkers though, I absolutely detest. You killed them, they know that, no need to rub it into their faces.

50m rc! First 50m non-dg skill!

h5MAV.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

c0603b75d09b445a5a483e3590fc3610.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I don't mind pkers, it's the wildy after all and that's what you're supposed to do. That's basically the premise of warbands.

Shit-talkers though, I absolutely detest. You killed them, they know that, no need to rub it into their faces.

50m rc! First 50m non-dg skill!

h5MAV.png

I was referring to the shit talkers specifically. Just the other day, a fairly high ranked and well known member of SAPK/PKS (whom I won't name) was running around near Quercus in his Nox Bow shit talking people. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised as it;s rumored he's like 16 years old IRL. It was so pathetic and cringeworthy. As bad as pre-2007/pre-EoC 'DCLAWS UP YOUR MOM'S ASS' bad. Moments like that make me almost hope they just nuke the entire Wildy. I am all for some banter here and there but I have no tolerance for that stuff.

In general though, the people running around with Nox tend to be the rich kids at school who go around misbehaving and  think they own the place because their parents bought them Lamborghinis, or whatever.

c0603b75d09b445a5a483e3590fc3610.png

Oh I'm deadly serious. I have seen so much douchebaggery and bad behaviour from certain famous people in the Warbands community that I have absolutely no sympathy for them (particularly for higher ups in WBG and PKS who should if anything be better behaved). They can all roll over as far as I am concerned. Bunch of shit talking, misbehaving drama queens.

You could be playing 07 where any level 70 with a dds can drop you. At least that guy is risking more than 5k in monk robes.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

You could be playing 07 where any level 70 with a dds can drop you. At least that guy is risking more than 5k in monk robes.

It's not about the risk as much as it is about people being brats and being arrogant because they're carrying around 200M risk.

Learn to play with the chat off then.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Learn to play with the chat off then.

It doesn't bother me personally (I know how to ignore people) - but bad behaviour and douchebaggery is still bad behaviour and douchebaggery, and I can certainly dislike them for behaving that way which is what I'm doing.

Oh I'm deadly serious. I have seen so much douchebaggery and bad behaviour from certain famous people in the Warbands community that I have absolutely no sympathy for them (particularly for higher ups in WBG and PKS who should if anything be better behaved). They can all roll over as far as I am concerned. Bunch of shit talking, misbehaving drama queens.

Are you even a part of the warbands community? I don't know you. I think you've had nothing but a few bad experiences. There's plenty of what you mentioned, but not most of them..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

You get douches in pretty much all of the communities (especially PvM), but that shouldn't really deter you from trying content or being a part of a specific community. It also isn't like there is just one syndicate that has all of the douches in it; they are all pretty evenly spread.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

You get douches in pretty much all of the communities (especially PvM), but that shouldn't really deter you from trying content or being a part of a specific community. It also isn't like there is just one syndicate that has all of the douches in it; they are all pretty evenly spread.

RIP DG. Hash 1 community :')

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I really don't give a shit about most of the drama between any community really, whether it be PKing, bossing, minigames, dungeoneering or even XP-gaining. I just play em like they're meant to be played. I don't play to try and make myself look superior to others, I focus on myself and my own progress.

There will be people with hugely inflated egos no matter where you go. They're pretty much there just to gain other people's attention. The best you can do is shatter their egotistical delusions by proving that you can do better. Or just ignore them. There are people out there who hate me as well and do their best to hunt me down, and I simply prove to them again and again that I'm not someone to [bleep] around with.

I pick where I go based on the friends I meet, not just the quality of the fc. Of course, that has some sort of importance in my decisions as well.

In the end, you're playing to have fun. Don't let others ruin that for you.

Now I'm done trying to make myself sound all deep and philosopical, yo. :^)

• Like 3

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Nice gear

I had class in 15 min and I had nothing to do, and I cba using actual gear. :c

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I eat green bombs for breakfast.

No wands/sings in 8 kills rip. Even died 1st kill cuz lol what's a box?

2 more weeks tg

h88Dd.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Wow. I'd love to go to Vorago if I got a wand/sing every 2 hours. I think I'm at 1/45 drop rate.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Destroyed my lucky farseer kite by accident. :^)

I destroyed my farseer when I won my lucky one, so I had to re-buy a farseer, and it's 300k tokens down the drain. Rip me LOL

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Y do I keep getting this shit

Is Jagex trying to make fun of me destroying my lucky farseer ffs

haQj1.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog