I'm a horrible dpser. ;_; Literally the only reason I always top lure/5th voke.

hEgRB.png

Start by using real boots.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

in gear terms you might want to switch out the supreme runic accuracy aura for a dark magic aura(wiki claimed the dps increase to be 5-15%, dependant on hp of monster, but you dont have to worry about that cuz vorago is 250k hp per phase).

dps boots are a good idea too.

If you go tanking you might consider switching void knight gloves for spellcaster gloves (if the effect works on vorago it can boost your entire team's dps).

Should the stat drain work on vorago, your team gains a 24% accuracy bonus after 10% of vorago's defence is drained.

In ability terms you should consider making sonic wave your first ability in the bar if you use revolution some of the time. it might also help to put dragonbreath before combust.

Should the stat drain work it will drain 10% of vorago's defence.

From accuracy formula:

Vorago with 81 defence: 425+324+40=789

Vorago with 90 defence

583+360+40=980

980/789=1.24

Meaning your team will be hitting 24% more often if it's stats are drained by 10%

Should the stat drain not work then void would be the obvious choice.

Now about runic accuracy, it gives 10% accuracy bonus, so max it gives is 10% more average damage.

On the other hand, dark magic aura gives up to 15% damage, where according to rs wiki the higher hp the monster the more effective it is.

Dark magic aura reaches the peak of its efficiency when (magic Lv+1)*15<5% of the monsters hp.

This cap is at 30k hp, and vorago's hp far exceeds this number.

You might also consider extreme Dom medallion vs dragon rider.

Dom medallion is 1% extra accuracy, and 28 extra damage. That 1% can mean a lot especially when your total ability damage is surpassing 2k.

That 1% may mean that the extreme dom medallion has an invisible 20+ extra ability damage.

On the other hand, dragon rider increases the damage of one of your strongest abilities, dragon breath by 10% and has a nice +10 prayer bonus.

Considering this, dragon rider amulet is more powerful with magic, but extreme dom medallion can possibly be as strong as an amulet of souls on non 100% accuracy targets.

*places accelerator and misaka in fight cage*

Remember that this is the guy who thinks that seismics are 11% more dps at Vorago than nox staff.....

Spell Caster gloves are still worse than void, and runic is better than dark magic.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

The best part? I didn't even notice it was in the loot pile.

Leg+eye in 51 kills.

hHyP4.png

hHyQg.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I really hate to bring it up, but the reason Runic Accuracy is better than Dark Magic is because of how much hp Vorago (or Araxxor if you feel like maging it) has. DM gives procs a bleed that starts at either 5% of the target's max LP or a bleed calculated using [(M+1) * 15] where M is your magic level. Whichever one gives lower damage is the one that procs. In Vorago's case, since it has 250k LP, the bleed would either start at 12500 or 1785. DM would *easily* be better if the bleed was 12.5k lp, but due to the much lower bleed damage and the already low bleed proc chance, Runic Accuracy is better. That being said though, Dark Magic is still an excellent aura to use while Runic Accuracy is on cooldown.

As for the Spellcaster Gloves..... When they were first buffed back last fall, they worked exactly the way you described. The were OP as [bleep] and it made Vorago have practically a defense level of 0 if the whole team had them. This made Vorago duoable and made 5-6 man kills around 9 minutes, so they made Vorago (and most other bosses) re-buff his stats every few seconds to prevent the gloves from being overpowered. This is why Ice Nihils and Smoke Nihils are practically the same when used against bosses as the debuff effect of the Ice Nihil is nullified every few seconds. This is also why the only debuff spells worth using are the ones that straight increase damage instead of lowering defense.

The Dominion Tower Necklace? It is a good amulet, but it takes ages to get so nobody uses it.

ON TOPIC

Your luck is so good I swear. You're probably going to get a p5 Vitalis this month. I can feel it.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I really hate to bring it up, but the reason Runic Accuracy is better than Dark Magic is because of how much hp Vorago (or Araxxor if you feel like maging it) has. DM gives procs a bleed that starts at either 5% of the target's max LP or a bleed calculated using [(M+1) * 15] where M is your magic level. Whichever one gives lower damage is the one that procs. In Vorago's case, since it has 250k LP, the bleed would either start at 12500 or 1785. DM would *easily* be better if the bleed was 12.5k lp, but due to the much lower bleed damage and the already low bleed proc chance, Runic Accuracy is better. That being said though, Dark Magic is still an excellent aura to use while Runic Accuracy is on cooldown.

As for the Spellcaster Gloves..... When they were first buffed back last fall, they worked exactly the way you described. The were OP as [bleep] and it made Vorago have practically a defense level of 0 if the whole team had them. This made Vorago duoable and made 5-6 man kills around 9 minutes, so they made Vorago (and most other bosses) re-buff his stats every few seconds to prevent the gloves from being overpowered. This is why Ice Nihils and Smoke Nihils are practically the same when used against bosses as the debuff effect of the Ice Nihil is nullified every few seconds. This is also why the only debuff spells worth using are the ones that straight increase damage instead of lowering defense.

The Dominion Tower Necklace? It is a good amulet, but it takes ages to get so nobody uses it.

ON TOPIC

Your luck is so good I swear. You're probably going to get a p5 Vitalis this month. I can feel it.

Yeah, Dark Magic's great but not as useful as T4 Runic. However, I'm going to finish up my T4 Invigorate before I buy Dark Magic, and maybe get T4 Reverence after if that's any good. Then I'm going to start working on skilling auras. Hate having to wait so long to obtain useful auras lol...

As for debuffs, I don't personally bring them because I rather someone dual-wielding use debuffs instead. Don't think dom tower gloves has its use in bossing anymore lol

I also own the extreme dom tower necklace as well as the title, but I got it pretty much on the day of release when people actually went for it. I know because Deo asked me to get it with him lol.

As much as I'd wish for that to happen, I will probably never get a pet in my life LOL

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I did the first 7 kills of my Araxxi reaper then died twice getting my 8th >.> been a while since I slipped up on kills this much lol

Also pked a comp cape, free 5m

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

ON TOPIC

Didnt know about that with the rebuff thing :o

So that's what? 5 seismics in like 120 kills?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Seasinker r u really real

It's my first time to hard mode Bandos, didn't know what I should expect so I played it safe lol

3 wands and 2 sings in ~125 ;P 1/25 drop rate ftw

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

3 wands and 2 sings in ~125 ;P 1/25 drop rate ftw

This is why I [bleep]ing hate this game. Some of us actually have to put in effort for our money....

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”