L0lergy's Guides - 1-99 Woodcutting Guide [Fastest Methods]

l0lergy

The Draynor spot is extremely crowded on most worlds, save foreign servers.  You might want to show a couple other spots for willows, i.e. Rimmington or Woodcutting island.  I only watched a small bit of it with the audio off, but did you also mention to buy a rune hatchet straight off and bind it?

Just a few tips/suggestions, sorry if they were already incorporated and I missed something!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The Draynor spot is extremely crowded on most worlds, save foreign servers.  You might want to show a couple other spots for willows, i.e. Rimmington or Woodcutting island.  I only watched a small bit of it with the audio off, but did you also mention to buy a rune hatchet straight off and bind it?

Just a few tips/suggestions, sorry if they were already incorporated and I missed something!

On F2P maybe. On P2P I did a clan comp one weekend and spending most of the weekend at willows I think there were at most 3 other people there and I believe one of them was fishing. Mind you peak times may change it a bit but overall P2P the willows are relatively empty at Draynor.