The infamous "More Bank Space!"

chickenman

Ok, as you all know, people always complain about bank space. Well, I've decided to carry the torch, and complain as well. If you look at all of the new items that Jagex has released since their last bank space update, you'll will notice how much we need it. For example, today alone came out with many new treasure trail items, a new weapon, and like 5 new pies.

Before you get on me about "Clean out your bank then, noob!", Just look at your own bank. How many spaces do you still have? I personally have 3 when I'm wearing my pirate. (I have one set by the way) I have also cleaned out my bank numerous times.

So, I propose more bankspace for members. (and maybe f2p)

Tell me what you think.

I posted this in response to a bank space rant over on the rants board, but I'll put it here as well. I think if they made the non-tradeable items, i.e. mime, frog, pirate, etc., so that they don't take up bank space, it would solve some of the overcrowding problems. Either give players a totally seperate section of bank space in which only these items may be stored, or add a section that allows only these items onto the current bank area.

And, allow it for both members and f2p. Those non-tradeable items are suposed to be for fun, not yet another hazard in organizing your bank space.

I posted this in response to a bank space rant over on the rants board, but I'll put it here as well. I think if they made the non-tradeable items, i.e. mime, frog, pirate, etc., so that they don't take up bank space, it would solve some of the overcrowding problems. Either give players a totally seperate section of bank space in which only these items may be stored, or add a section that allows only these items onto the current bank area.

And, allow it for both members and f2p. Those non-tradeable items are suposed to be for fun, not yet another hazard in organizing your bank space.

I like the idea. I'm wondering what kind of load it would put on the servers, though.

Ok, as you all know, people always complain about bank space. Well, I've decided to carry the torch, and complain as well. If you look at all of the new items that Jagex has released since their last bank space update, you'll will notice how much we need it. For example, today alone came out with many new treasure trail items, a new weapon, and like 5 new pies.

Before you get on me about "Clean out your bank then, noob!", Just look at your own bank. How many spaces do you still have? I personally have 3 when I'm wearing my pirate. (I have one set by the way) I have also cleaned out my bank numerous times.

So, I propose more bankspace for members. (and maybe f2p)

Tell me what you think.

i have 27 spaces with junk to spare and new update items. clean out your bank :lol:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|