A final goodbye

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone around even remembers me now but I'd just like to thank everyone for the great times I've had here, both in-game with members of TIF and on the forums itself, it really was great. There was definitely some good people here, and I'm sure still is :) 

But yeah thanks to everyone who made my stay enjoyable, it really was! Special thanks to the members of the TMHT as that was my main reason for staying active on the forums while I did, might see people around in the future if I decide to browse the forums, but for now this may be my final goodbye <3

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Well I didn't know you, but good luck and take care!

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

Thanks both of you :) wish you's both well for the future!

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

@Bluud, it's sad to hear you're basically leaving, but I fully understand.  People change, or their life situation does, and like the flow of a river, all one can do is to accept it and move on.  I wish you well in whatever you move on to in your life.  If you want something that's at least 99% non-RuneScape around here though, please drop in on us Forum Games players.  We'll be glad to have you drop in, join us, and even stick around for some fast fun, crazy moments, and wild laughs! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Heck, we even leave funny spots that you could run a Big Rig through." Devnull

• Like 1

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

@Bluud, it's sad to hear you're basically leaving, but I fully understand.  People change, or their life situation does, and like the flow of a river, all one can do is to accept it and move on.  I wish you well in whatever you move on to in your life.  If you want something that's at least 99% non-RuneScape around here though, please drop in on us Forum Games players.  We'll be glad to have you drop in, join us, and even stick around for some fast fun, crazy moments, and wild laughs! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Heck, we even leave funny spots that you could run a Big Rig through." Devnull

I might just have to do that  :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Be safe, take care!

You too! :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png