Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

soloing garage door.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
About hm kills should I be able to get per instance? Given I have drygores, SS/Turm, and extremes. As well as the useful pvm auras, and bandos/non superior tetsu (I know, I know)

Tyty

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Until the instance timer runs out if you use the Tetsu. I don't really know about the kills p/h though as I have never used extremes there.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Poppet
[ Display Name History ]

Poppet

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Poppet
Why hard mode? If you actually want to kill for loot and stuff you kill the regular.

You can probably last forever if you're efficient but, considering you're asking for help I doubt it. Couple hours tops, expecting an hour or two.

Biggest issue is no overloads, not being able to use brews properly is suffering hurts inventory space on top of having the extremes extra space too.
76561198012301951.png

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Why hard mode? If you actually want to kill for loot and stuff you kill the regular.

You can probably last forever if you're efficient but, considering you're asking for help I doubt it. Couple hours tops, expecting an hour or two.

Biggest issue is no overloads, not being able to use brews properly is suffering hurts inventory space on top of having the extremes extra space too.

hm = how many

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Should be able to survive on just SS for healing, with maybe some emergency food. Dunno how much extremes will cut your kph by. Was managing 75-80 kph with sup tetsu, ss+turm, drys. No combat fam or whatever.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • RSN:Quasar

blood neck is dice af for gwd heals

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
Kk, I just bought the gores. Previously had a c maul as my best wep and could only get around 10, I need to watch a few guides or something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users