Dishonor Among Thieves assistance needed!

Yehoshua I

Check the revo bars in the wiki. Sclice is the lowest damage basic ability for melee. Rather than doing your most powerful basic ability first, you are going to end up using your least damaging on every other attack.

slice is 125%, it's better than the basic stuns, sacrifice, tuska's wrath.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Check the revo bars in the wiki. Sclice is the lowest damage basic ability for melee. Rather than doing your most powerful basic ability first, you are going to end up using your least damaging on every other attack.

slice is 125%, it's better than the basic stuns, sacrifice, tuska's wrath.

So...is it really worth getting Tuska's Wrath to complete this Quest, then?  Or could I wait and get it later for Slayer? :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I have completed Dishonour Among Thieves finally!:

• Like 1

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Grats

You should change your interface so you can see the chat box.. important things are put in there a lot. Also, barge couldn't have been done in the instance, so that broke the rest of your revo bar

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Grats

You should change your interface so you can see the chat box.. important things are put in there a lot. Also, barge couldn't have been done in the instance, so that broke the rest of your revo bar

thank you for the continued assistance! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 2 years later...

I really didn't find much help here.  Foreshadow was created to defeat most ways of getting an advantage.

Armour has little affect on the damage I take.

You don't get a chance to accumulate adrenalin because of frequest freezes and get off my pedastals.  So no help from ultimate abilities.

In the last part, you are trying to reduce his health faster than he regenerates it.  Melee has the fastest potential damage per second.

Using drygore in both hands, I can almost reduce faster than he can generate, but not quite.

It really looks like I will need a noxious scythe to get sufficient damage.  Unfortunately, I don't have a billion gc to spend.  Anyway, it should not be necessary for an intermediate quest.

Dragon rider lance has almost the same stats as a noxious scythe, but still not good enough.  Good thing I didn't spend a billion on a scythe.  I hate buying weapons that

degrade.