What would YOU do in this situation?

Screwy

I've just did The Recruitmind Drive qeust and I had to change my Gender for it (My Character, ofcourse) after I did the qeust I got an Make-over-mage pouche to get a free Makeover, but my outfits look much nicer now, my Robes now have Bellybuttons now which looks quit fashioned and much cooler.

What would you Do?

Do you feel sexy?

In any case, you have the "pouche", you can change back when you want, so try it for a while and see if you like it. Don't forget that people often take your initial apperance to reflect who you are, so you may get people wanting to be your bf, "cex" you up, or treat you differently than what you are used to. Then again, maybe that's what you're used to :shock:

I think its fun being different race/genders in games. Why not, you can't really do it in real life. You can I guess but way too much involved. Have fun try a different flavor I say. Who knows you might even learn something walking in someone elses shoes :)

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

i changed back

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

MMORPG= Many Men Online RolePlaying Girls

Don't follow the crowd, play your Gender.

Um, people can play a game how they want.

spongehead91, I don't see were he was demanding him to do what he said, he was just voicing his opinion, and ontopic i would stay your gender but change yourself around, like make your self white if your chinesse etc.