Vocalist with most "Unique" voice

Sunwarriord

Maniac from Mayhem. He sounds like a man rattling just before duying. One of the creepiest voices ever.

Luckily he doesnt do that much singing. I think he ruins the songs, mayhem are awesome.

Gotta admit Attila kicks his you-know-what anytime. Could also add Attila Csihar to this list, pretty wicked stuff on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Maniac from Mayhem. He sounds like a man rattling just before duying. One of the creepiest voices ever.

Luckily he doesnt do that much singing. I think he ruins the songs, mayhem are awesome.

Gotta admit Attila kicks his you-know-what anytime. Could also add Attila Csihar to this list, pretty wicked stuff on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas.

Ive only heard De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, i listen to a lot more death metal than black metal. I assumed the singer on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas was maniac, but overlooked the fact that mayhem has a lot of dead members.

Ive only heard De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, i listen to a lot more death metal than black metal. I assumed the singer on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas was maniac, but overlooked the fact that mayhem has a lot of dead members.

Attila was on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas and he is alive atm. Maniac can be heard for example on Grand declaration of war or on mediolanum Capta Est.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm