Vocalist with most "Unique" voice

Sunwarriord

Who do you think has the most "unique" or "distinctive" (i think is the word) voice? Not greatest range or not always best sounding, but that voice when you hear you can automaticly point out the band and vocalist. You probably think "O eVry1 has Different soudn to voice", but what vocalist used like their own style thats not similar to anyone elses.

Geddy Lee, Axl, Brian Johnson (I don't like it, but i still haven't heard anyone who's voice sounds like he just swallowed a bunch of [bleep]), Rob Halford (can hit that high pitched sceam pretty well).

I'd have to say I haven't realy heard anyone like the Leader singers from Edguy. I mean, there's a lot of power metal bands simular in style, but their vocals just sound different from all the others.

the lead singer for cannibal corpse has the most "interesting" voice. It sounds like a rabid dog on steroids.

Sounds like every other Black Metal singer.

-Morbid Angel

-Mortician

-Decicide

But I love Matisyahu, he does....

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Maniac from Mayhem. He sounds like a man rattling just before duying. One of the creepiest voices ever.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Brian Molko (Placebo)

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

The guy who sings the country song "Long Black Train" has a very deep voice which sounds unusual.

Also the lead singer of Arch Enemy has that deep throated roar kind of metal voice, but she's a girl...I call that unique.

JÃÆÃâÃâón ÃÆÃâÃâþor Birgisson from Sigur RÃÆÃâÃâós has a pretty unique voice

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

JÃÆÃâÃâón ÃÆÃâÃâþor Birgisson from Sigur RÃÆÃâÃâós has a pretty unique voice

Matt Bellamy, the lead singer of Muse.

Yeah, I was thinking of them too. Birgisson has this childish female-alike voice and Bellamy just puts all his passion into his voice, but he hasn't got that much of a unique voice IMHO.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

the lead singer for cannibal corpse has the most "interesting" voice. It sounds like a rabid dog on steroids.

Sounds like every other Black Metal singer.

-Morbid Angel

-Mortician

-Decicide

Cept none of those are black metal. And yes they do all sound similar.

Cept cannnibal corpse's singer is terrible. And mortician.

Listening to deicide now. They own.

Axl

^First person I thought of when I read the topic title. Axl's voice is easily imitatable, but no one else has the same amount of control while singing in that style as he does.

What band is he in?

Axl

^First person I thought of when I read the topic title. Axl's voice is easily imitatable, but no one else has the same amount of control while singing in that style as he does.

What band is he in?

Axl Rose - Guns n' Roses

But for sheer uniqueness, I'd go for Toni Childs.

siganizq4.gif

Axl

What band is he in?

>.< !!!!!!

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk look whos headlining ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Justin Hawkins from the Darkness FTW

FTW! =)

Also, looking past the metal/rock genres, I think Mike Jones' voice is pretty cool.

supdarklinkel1.jpg