Jagex's New DIDJA KNOW'S(Message of the Week)

n64jive

I kinda feel like they stole my idea. lol. I started a Did You Know... topic on the Help and Advice, and then the used it for the Tip.It newsletter, and now I see it on the main site of Runescape... I'm like..."Hey! Thats MY topic!" lol. At least I know thats its gonna be accurate. That topic started alot of posts that weren't true. And that thing about the range vs fire was one of them. Now its confirmed. lol. I'm actually looking forward to the rest of them.

lol its exactly whay i tougth the second i saw it

lol Tip.It is on his way to become the official Fan-Site 8)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I kinda feel like they stole my idea. lol. I started a Did You Know... topic on the Help and Advice, and then the used it for the Tip.It newsletter, and now I see it on the main site of Runescape... I'm like..."Hey! Thats MY topic!" lol. At least I know thats its gonna be accurate. That topic started alot of posts that weren't true. And that thing about the range vs fire was one of them. Now its confirmed. lol. I'm actually looking forward to the rest of them.

lol its exactly whay i tougth the second i saw it

lol Tip.It is on his way to become the official Fan-Site 8)

Again :P Or at least get our link back on rs.com, wouldnt hurt them much :roll:

ANYWAYS, imo it's kinda sad... yes, it might be helping a lot of people, but if you ask me you should be able to select not to get this screen at all... A simple "Welcome to runescape, you last logged in from HOSTMASK" in the chat box would suit me much better, seeing that i know when i last set my passwords etc...

Note that i'm not saying they should kill this screen, just make it optional wether or not you want to see it...

As for the tips, i don't really know... I only see them as being did you know stuff from the actual game code, like the one with no failing with superheating for iron - It's stuff they've coded into the game... I'd rather have it like the tip.it times had it at one point, stuff like the Shilo Village shortcut (by Leesters), whats currently going on like the cosmics price tip (by Adam007), what cape is best (by weasel) and so on...

You do think highly of yourself don't you?

*nods and smiles* Wanna kiss my warrior ring?

OWNED.

I hope Warrior Ring isn't slang for something..

I'm just saying I don't think Jagex really coppied your exact idea Leesters. I don't post much but you do seem to think you're important posting blog's about how you lost all this stuff.

People die on runescape everyday..

It was nice to see you didn't cry and slit your wrists over it.

Paul and others from Jagex browse these forums. I wouldn't be shocked to find that they liked Leesters' idea and added it. They take ideas from all over and use them so why not here? I'm not begrudging Jagex for doing so, as it is a savvy financial move for any company, but I am merely pointing out that this being Leesters' idea is FAR from improbable.

ON-TOPIC: One of the smarter ideas put into practice by Jagex, methinks. :P

I always thought that ranges > fires but Rogue's Den is just too fast to worry about the wasted xp/gp.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!