More Free Privilages

SDragoon2

Another "gimmie" post. *sigh* I'm free to play also. If you're really bored with playing, try playing differently. Try chatting, actually chatting, with some of the other players. Try PKing for a bit. Try changing your gender and playing as the opposite sex for a while (I think f2p can get to that area, can't they? Haven't tried myself.) Go change your appearance to something different. Walk around in the strangest combination of clothing you can think of. Try and find the best outfit for yourself.

There is so much that you CAN do, even as f2p that it is ridiculous. Done all the quests? Help someone else try them. Explored all the dungeons? Take someone else around. Tired of your character? Start a new one, but make it different. Pick an accent and start talking with it everywhere you go. Make up your own little stories and play them out. Talk to the NPC's like they're real people and watch everyone stop and stare at you.

Awww man, now I owe you ANOTHER pint. You just keep coming up with these gems. I tip my hat to you, yet again.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

:shock: you want less updates for those wpo payed for your updates? its the members money, and we should get the updates, so yea, no more stuff for f2p, heck im gonna start a f2p account to just talk to npcs. and talk to them like i would another player. and ask them about that recipe.

heck im gonna start a f2p account to just talk to npcs. and talk to them like i would another player.

Yes, on my f2p account, I like picking fights with NPC's...

"What did you say"

"..."

"Take that back, you stupid lvl-2 man"

"..."

"Thats it"

lvl-2 man dies :D.

Everyone who walks past and calls me a noob thinks they are clever, but they are having half the fun I am.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!