Dave Matthews Band?

adrian_the_kool

I'm pretty sure you made a post exactly like this a little while back...

I love DMB, I'm definately looking into going to a concert of theirs over the summer if it's convenient. I'm so impressed at how the whole band has so much talent, not just one person. Every person knows exactly what they are doing and aren't just mediocre, but excellent at their respective instruments. In many bands, the supporting band members just support the main singer but each member of DMB could be the headliner. I'm sure they do great live, but I'm guessing tickets won't be cheap at all.

peterstretchfn5.gif

If I did make a post like this then yes, it must have been a while back. I really want to go to see them in concert if they come to Toronto. Their music is just so amazing. Too bad Dave does most of the singing though - Boyd has an okay voice too. ;)

I love DMB, I'm definately looking into going to a concert of theirs over the summer if it's convenient. I'm so impressed at how the whole band has so much talent, not just one person. Every person knows exactly what they are doing and aren't just mediocre, but excellent at their respective instruments.

True that.

They are all so amazing and talented. I feel bad about myself after listening to Carter Beauford lay one down.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Its a relatively good looking site but i dont belive you that you get 1000 visitors a day. You only get limited bandwidth with freewebs.

As for the band itself, they are ok but not a group id spend money to see or buy music of.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Its a relatively good looking site but i dont belive you that you get 1000 visitors a day. You only get limited bandwidth with freewebs.

As for the band itself, they are ok but not a group id spend money to see or buy music of.

I pay for my bandwidth.

On freewebs >.<

Get a proper host. for the money you pay you could get so much better

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 5 months later...
whats your thoughts on the jurassic 5 song ft. dmb... work it out.

i like it.. i love it how dmb can make a song so chill but still so catchy and upbeat

It's OK, I kind of wish there was more DMB involvement other than just the chorus, but both bands I really like. Planning on going to a DMB concert next week, five hour drive each way but it should be well worth it!

peterstretchfn5.gif