Am I the oldest active account still playing yet?

I doubt Jagex would acknowledge anyone's account age in the public. Otherwise, that would open your account to vectors where it can be hijacked.

Knowing you played before what, 2008? Means you log in with a username. I guarantee you that your RS username has been leaked somewhere before - everyone's has. You shared a screenshot that included your name? Any of your friends shared a screenshot that included your name? Leaked!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

My understanding of the whole Jagex account for logging in is that it would prevent those types of breaches. I do have a list of all usernames. From when the list was created there were 6,987 players/usernames.(I am on that list) Jagex would not have to say exactly when the accounts were created. I would like them to give a custom title (Old Timer) to the 50 oldest active accounts. The oldest account will when online have the option to use a golden version of the title. Something like that would be cool.

Still, that is data that could end up being used to recover accounts. I see where you are coming from, but sharing how people's accounts are could leave them open to being hijacked.

Individually, if you want to share your account age, great. But if someone out there (be it Jagex or someone else) starts sharing your personal account info without your knowledge, that wouldn't be peachy.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum